Lightning

FRPP Lowering Kit.

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2003 | 10:34 AM
They will have to add them, and they could charge you a bundle for them. I would install them while you are in there anyway - those bolts have to come out to do what you are doing.

Old 01-24-2003 | 03:49 PM
well i didnt install the cambolts, i have some, payed $40 or so with the eibach springs i got, and i went to belle tire to get it alighned and they didn't say anything, so i guess it is aligned, but maybe it's a difference between eibach and FRPP??? but i have no idea if it's still in alignment, i think it is, it still feels like it. but my cambolts are still sitting in the garage, soon i might goto the ford dealership and get the Clunk fixed under warrenty and then have them install the bolts (i know a guy there) and then align it....

Old 01-24-2003 | 07:57 PM
when i put my frpp kit it did not change the alignment much if any so i did not put the cambolts in. i am putting them in now though b/c i upgraded to the roush kit, but it comes with them anyways. you may want to let the springs settle for a couple hundred mile before you get it aligned. but if you put the cambolts in you must get it aligned b/c putting them in will definatly mess up the stock alignment. your alignment shop would probably align you for free the second time after the springs settle. i didnt do the cambolts, but its up to you, what you might want to do is get some shorter front enlinks(around $15) and some shorter, modified or adj. rear endlinks. i got my rears from SO-Cal speed shop. good luck. oh and i dont know if this makes a difference but i tightned all my suspension bolts when the truck was sitting on the ground not while it was on the lift.

Quick Reply: FRPP Lowering Kit.