Lightning

Tuning software ???

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2003, 02:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

So am I understanding this right - Diablo will be comming out with a "Superchips handheld microchip" kind of tuner ...?

If this is true then - it would/should have the capability to go back to stock at anytime ...? Now that I like ... - if it's true... anyone?

Old 01-31-2003, 11:25 AM
Zyg
Re: hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Originally posted by sonichog
So am I understanding this right - Diablo will be comming out with a "Superchips handheld microchip" kind of tuner ...?

If this is true then - it would/should have the capability to go back to stock at anytime ...? Now that I like ... - if it's true... anyone?
My understanding is that the diablo will be basically a more flexable microtuner(ie superchips) I still dont think it will give quite as much functionality as a chip.

I have been trying to drum up interest for a EEC mounted board (basically a sphisticated chip, like the tweecer) that allows for tuning via PC without having to remove the unit for EEC. Of course since it rely's on data files that are loaded to it, just like a chip, files can be shared or you can rely on somone with more tuning experience to tune it and e-mail you the files for you to upload. It will save on pulling chips and mailing them all over.

If anyone would like to get details on the product check out sctuner.net and if you are interested, please say so in the thread I started on thier message forum via the link below. They dont have the parameters mapped yet for our trucks but I was told if there was enough intereste dthey would do it. If interested, please post your make, model, year and EEC code in the thread at the link below.

http://www.sctuner.net/cgi-bin/yabb/...num=1043964648

Old 01-31-2003, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by thepawn
Some of us would be willing to spring for a wideband O2.
That is what a lot of the local clubs should do. Ten people in a club could get an NGS tool and a Horiba O2 for less than 1K each.

Quick Reply: Tuning software ???