Lightning

Went to the Dodge Dealer.......

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2003 | 11:47 AM
|
Went to the Dodge Dealer.......

Well lately I have been taking a liking to the Dodge Stratus RT's(4-door). So I was in the area and stopped by the local dealer to see if they had any. They didn't. So just for giggles I asked how much they would give me for my Lightning(not that I would ever trade it in anyways). He went out and looked it over. "Well since it is mint we should be able to get you top dollar for it." He came back and told me $20,500-$21,000. I chuckled a little and told him I could get a lot more if I sold it privately and I would have to think about it. He liked my truck a lot and went outside and looked at it for five minutes then I left. When I started it up everyone inside the dealership jumped and looked out the window. HaHa. Anyways what do you all think about those cars>??? I just went something to drive everyday. Get in turn the key and go. Something happens to it....I bring it to the dealer they fix it no questions asked. I think they look good in black. 15.8 in the quarter too. HaHa. Anyone own one>??? -Mat-

Old 01-27-2003 | 12:26 PM
Aren't those about the same price as a decently equipped Grand Prix GTP??

I'd look that route instead, but the RT's are nice though, red with chrome wheels.........not a bad daily driver

JC

Old 01-27-2003 | 12:34 PM
Yes as a former Grand Prix GT owner, they are very nice to drive1!

Old 01-27-2003 | 01:04 PM
Originally posted by MiamiWhiteSVT-L

I'd look that route instead, but the RT's are nice though, red with chrome wheels.........not a bad daily driver

JC
YES! Look into a GTP, you won't regret it. Pontiac rule

Old 01-27-2003 | 01:11 PM
I would buy a Dark Shadow Gray Mustang GT.

Old 01-27-2003 | 01:23 PM
|
Originally posted by 99svtlightning
I would buy a Dark Shadow Gray Mustang GT.
I want something that would be good in the winter. Too many useless rear drivers already. HaHa. Although that mustang would be nice.

As too the GTP's......I think if I got one I would be too interested in modifying it because it would be easy(S/C pulleys) then I would loose my warranty. -Mat-

Old 02-02-2003 | 12:49 PM
|
Originally posted by MiamiWhiteSVT-L

JC
Just priced out a GTP. Fully loaded Vs fully loaded the GTP is $4,000 more. I like the looks of the Stratus RT better anyways. -Mat-

Quick Reply: Went to the Dodge Dealer.......