Lightning

Gotta couple funny stories for you lightning guys.

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2003 | 06:36 PM
|
Gotta couple funny stories for you lightning guys.

Just went to KFC. Ordered my food 3 times, and pull to the window to pay. The kid opens the window and says "nice truck". I say thanks, and give my money, he gives change and runs to the back of the building. about 4 mins later he comes up the the wondow with the food, and a buddy, and his buddy looks at my badge then me. e opens the window and says "Nicee lightning man". I just dropped my head trrying not to laugh, and drove off.

About 3 weeks ago my brother and i go to the tire store to get some tires for his 99 f150. He told the man what he wanted, and teh guy looked at him and said, "you know those are 32 inch tires on 18 inch rims right" my brother siad yeah, and the guy asked to see the truck. We went outside, and the guy explained those tires wouldn't fit, and I told him "I have those tries on my f150. They WILL fit on this one". The man looked at me and said "what do you have these on, a lightning?" I was trying not to laugh.. 32 inch tires on 18 inch rims on a lightning!

This is the truck I drive.
97 f150 4.2l 2x4 short box, flareside. 18 inch off road rims with 32 inch goodyear tires. Flow master exhaust with two 2 1/2 inch tips coming strraight out the back.

Hope you like these run ins with dumbazzes i've had lately.

Quick Reply: Gotta couple funny stories for you lightning guys.