Lightning

dont bring your crap to our forum

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2003 | 07:26 PM
|
Suspended
dont bring your crap to our forum

first off you, thats so funny, you were eatin a burger, sucking some shake and outran a typhoon, b.s. my syclone is stock and i beat a lightning....i dont care if you believe it. dont bother me none. next you have eight cylinders we have 6. and the other guy.......your daddy had two typhoons that both did 0 to 60 in 5.2, sorry your daddy doesnt know how to drive a typhoon. heres a direct call out.....anytime any of you boys wanna bring your smack talk to our forum, bring a time and place and your wallet, and lets get it on film your asses getting spanked. ya know i respected the lightnings till one of your dumbasses brought his bullchitting smack talk to our forum. keep your boys in line. i have a stock syclone, if you want to talk crap, bring it to the street i wanna get your big mouth on tape talkin bull****, then i wanna get your *** being spanked on tape and post it all over the place. especially smack dab in the middle of our web page, be a champ for your buddies and let us post it on our web page so we can humiliate you boys back into your garages. heres one you cant deny just in case you want it right in your face........ A HUGE NUMBER OF US HAVE 8, 9 AND 10 SECOND SYTYS, theres not one 10 second lightning. now talk your ****. show us one lightning can can make it into the 10s, cant be done. we come from the factory fast with plenty of room to go, you boys have to sink your lifes saving into making yours competition worthy, and then you had to do so much to it that its not even streetable, ours set records and are as streetable as the day they came out. sorry i had to rub this in, but maybe youll back hand a couple of your idiots for coming to our forum to talk crap, so your ding dongs brought their b.s. stories to our forum, we have to finish it. no offense really, i really did have respect for the trucks and their owners till some idiot has to be a real comic like a "10 year old look at me" kid parading around like a clown coming into our forum.

Tell your stories to each other in your own forum, pump each other up, give each other tips and celebrate the joy of having a beautiful vehicle that your proud of, but keep your clown *** out of our forum with your b.s. stories.

Old 02-14-2003 | 07:29 PM
Banned
Dude, you got some phuckin issues

Old 02-14-2003 | 07:29 PM
For those watching -- This is a troll...

Closed. Banned

See Ya

Doug

Quick Reply: dont bring your crap to our forum