Lightning

syclone guy sorry about the post, read this.

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2003 | 02:39 AM
|
good grief dude, your own brothers have empathyzed with my motives, and though i have come into your arena/forum and have gotten down on my knees and belittled myself before them and begged for an appology, they have forgiven and you not. and low and behold my friend, it is not i that initiated this. to answer you though, it is not you that removed the posts. next their were two separate posters, next...your own brothers can come into the forum and read your posts on our site and see the wasps youve stirred up. next, these were not old posts, and even next, what would it matter if it were an old post, have you changed your tactics? your demeaner? what.....from day to day. your brothers should look at you and say to themselves that you are misrepresenting them, when OBVIOUSLY they are forgiving, understanding and lighthearted, though they are still giving me hell on the "MAMA" stabs, i know they are just ripping me in competative "back atcha" humor, which again i know is part of the game , and i am accepting tongue in cheek with a grin. but you, continue to rub the sore. which gives testimony to your underhandedness. my friends i have read your replies and am overcome with your graciousness. and....am actually overtaken with the welcome ive been given. i was completely blindsided by that..... which.....makes me feel like a heel, because i lowered myself to the standard of which i complain. fortunately i was given a forgiving lesson. man, you guys really do rock. oh.........and to the dude that posted the 10 second thing answer...your right, i dont know what a lightning is capable of, i have no clue, but in the heat of competative barking, it was my way of saying send your best man up to the plate. im glad you guys are there, it would suck if everyone owned a tysy, then i wouldnt feel unique at all. hell one of our guys has lightning wheels adapted over, looks really good. now before i forget who i am,where I'm at and start singing 38 specials..."chained lightning" ............

SYTY Troll in the lightning forum! Catch me if you can.

aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yo mama!

Old 02-15-2003 | 03:06 AM
Originally posted by sycloneguy
good grief dude,
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH Catch me if you can.
aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yo mama!
Eff him, the TROLL has been banned once, ban him again. He gives an apology under a new screen name, then starts up again under another name? WTF???

Don't feed the trolls.

Pat
2001 Silver L
Bone Stock

Old 02-15-2003 | 03:13 AM
sycloneguy, your grammar matches mrsyclone. Go troll elsewhere....

Old 02-15-2003 | 05:32 AM
dammit what did I miss!

Old 02-15-2003 | 07:51 AM

YO MAMA

Old 02-15-2003 | 08:50 AM
I think he took the time to apologize and I don't see any reason to make any more trouble here.
I met a Syclone owner last year while racing at Englishtown in May, I was testing out my exhaust after JDM finished, and this guy was very nice and took the time to talk.
I do not see many Syclones at the track around Northeast, maybe because there are so few.
He took the time to talk and I have a 1st Gen Lightning, I think he still recognized that we had something in common; a sport truck.
There will always be competition out there and I doubt there is anyone here that would pass up a chance to race another model of truck other than a Lightning.
You can bet most Syclone, 454SS or R/T guy treats his truck with as much care as you do.
take care

Old 02-15-2003 | 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Unoid
I'll take mine with butter and salt. 3 Black and tan beers also

Old 02-15-2003 | 09:19 AM
As a neutral observer in this forum and a non L owner it amazes me the lack of class some of the members show here. The syclone owner comes in here apologizing for a mistake he made and all some of you can do is attack and bash. I wonder if this forum wasn't so anonymous and this was done face to face how many of you would be this tough. We are all car enthusiasts and share the same hobby of customizing and modifying our vehicles and should respect others choices of vehicles. Like the Sy owner said, without good competion from the opposition there would be no fun. This forum has a lot of class acts and many I would enjoy being friends with, but unfortunately a small minority can give this forum a bad reputation. Let's show some class to other enthusiasts of different makes and if they choose to bash the Fords, then that's their problem. We know who is number #1..

Old 02-15-2003 | 09:23 AM
Originally posted by Navi Man
As a neutral observer in this forum and a non L owner it amazes me the lack of class some of the members show here. The syclone owner comes in here apologizing for a mistake he made and all some of you can do is attack and bash. I wonder if this forum wasn't so anonymous and this was done face to face how many of you would be this tough. We are all car enthusiasts and share the same hobby of customizing and modifying our vehicles and should respect others choices of vehicles. Like the Sy owner said, without good competion from the opposition there would be no fun. This forum has a lot of class acts and many I would enjoy being friends with, but unfortunately a small minority can give this forum a bad reputation. Let's show some class to other enthusiasts of different makes and if they choose to bash the Fords, then that's their problem. We know who is number #1..

Point taken.........yo mama

Old 02-15-2003 | 09:27 AM
LOL, that SyTy forum makes me laugh. All these BS posts about stock TY/SY vs a modded lightning and the SY/TY walks him badly to 110. Like "Ive run the new 02 lightning with smaller pulleys chips all kinds of crap. One guy was also running a 50 shot I had no prob on kicking thier asses. " I Just laugh at them. "Lightnings are slow pigs IMO.Outta the hole in slow motion,and some "I'm all that" behind the wheel. ".... HAHHAHAH....sorry, that place cracks me up

Old 02-15-2003 | 02:56 PM
well if you cant beat the little trucks, you can hit them with a spark plug!!

moose

Old 02-15-2003 | 03:32 PM
Originally posted by schoolbus
well if you cant beat the little trucks, you can hit them with a spark plug!!

moose
LOL!

Old 02-15-2003 | 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Navi Man
Your Correct... Very well said .. Sy your ok.

PEaCE.................all

Old 02-15-2003 | 04:15 PM
I still say His Momma

Old 02-15-2003 | 04:16 PM
|
well, most of you are clear headed and see it the way i do. unfortunately every group has their "billy badasses", we've got ours too. our couple dont speak for our majority, and yours dont speak for your majority. thats clear. and some will just have a bad day and snap back at taunting like i did, and feel bad about it. one guy did mention to ban me for coming in under another name.....i was banned, for the first retaliation, but if you notice i had to get another name for that reason.....to appologize dude.

hey lets zoom out on this whole thing, its us against Bin Laden, us against Saddam, were all brothers man, next door neighbors. us against the snob sport car owners who think were rednecks, we're a sport truck group. WE ARE ALL THE SPORT TRUCK FAMILY.........NOW LETS RISE FOR OUR ANTHEMS.

i dont care if your chinese, japenese, russian, british, australian...whatever, man if you want to share my enthusiasm for sport trucks, then were brothers.

how about the first International Sport Truck Association

ISTA,..........oops, that ones already taken!!!! sorry. how bout FISTA........First International Sport Truck Association.

oh hell yea....

o.k. just send me 25.00 for membership and your in.

Quick Reply: syclone guy sorry about the post, read this.