Lightning

syclone guy sorry about the post, read this.

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2003 | 07:58 PM
|
syclone guy sorry about the post, read this.

alright, i feel guilty from the post i just left. ive thought about it and all you guys arent bad, i cant let one dingdong speak for others, his opinions and stories maynot represent the others so my appology to everyone else. look, lightnings are nice trucks, theyre goodlooking, but we considers race wins in our forums as kills also, its just part of the game, but when someone steps into another forum parading around that were informidable, that wont do. so dont retaliate by flooding our forum on my behalf, one of your guys did ours, and we did yours, lets leave it at that. your guy might not feel bad about it but i do, so give us a little credit.
we talk smack too in our forum, but ive never gone into this one to disrespect you guys, so you need to understand the motive. lets inspire some friendly competition, without competition theres no fun, what would the NFL be like if their were only one team in it. celebrate diversity. if we all had lightnings who would we race, the only lightning forum would be to talk smack about each other then. so again celebrate the diversity and its gift of competition, but discourage your teammates from walking into our forum to talk trash. some of my friends own lightnings too, so im obviously biting my tongue for what i wrote, one of my friends bought a ligntning simply because he cant fit into a syclone so now hes happy with his lightning, be proud in what you can afford or fit into, or just simply what you find beauty in.

sorry,
see you on the streets.

another syclone guy

Old 02-14-2003 | 08:03 PM
Banned
So how do ya know he came from here?

Old 02-14-2003 | 08:05 PM
YO syclone girl, YO MOMMA

Old 02-14-2003 | 08:07 PM
Cool

HI!... As for your comment in the closed thread about there being NO 10 second LIGHTNINGS. Your not even close buddy!!!! There are plenty of LIGHTNINGs on this site that are well into the 10's and this SPRING there will be plenty of LIGHTNING's in the 9's with the new KB/WORKS blowers. These trucks are also way into the 2 ton weight configuration also. All the stock SYCLONE's I've seen at the dragstrips barely get out of the 14's. Most I see are running high and I mean very high 13's in totally stock trim with a very good driver. Most 4700lb LIGHTNING's are going 13.2 - 13.7 in stock form.

Old 02-14-2003 | 08:08 PM
i must have missed something

Old 02-14-2003 | 08:09 PM
Originally posted by cpeapea
i must have missed something

TROLL!!!!!!!

Old 02-14-2003 | 08:12 PM
ahhh...hey sal and johnny have ten sec L's

Old 02-14-2003 | 08:16 PM
I have a lot of posts on the syty.net forum. It is a good forum to look for information about syclones and typhoons. There are even some local guys on it I will race and beat in a month or two. Jimmy is one of them...

Old 02-14-2003 | 08:28 PM
|
ok, i got it, my momma. im in your forum so i'll take the heat.

we know he came form here, becase he copied the thread address to our forum. he paraded around and then displayed the lightning thread. i said i was regretful but i know he isnt. look, like i said i dont speak for our others, and i know he doesnt speak for all of you. again, i let it push my buttons, SORRY. but this guy threw the rock first just understand that much. i posted my appology, and im taking the licks, thats more than what your guy is doin. i dont want to offend you all, i dont like the feeling of offending people, (obviously). just take my appology, ive bit my tongue and told you fellas i like the lightnings and have some friends in your family. just dont tell me youve never snapped before. i have pride in my syclone, i work very hard on it, today i busted my knuckles taking out the whole front diff just to drop the oil pan to replace the seal, and i still have another day of work, then i gotta come to my forum to find some lightning guy disrepecting me and my brothers about how were just another quick kill for you all, that were just as easy as putin the pedal down and never missing a bite of the burger or suck of the shake.

wouldnt you be a little miffed.

you got miffed at me for doin the same thing, and mine was only retaliatory.

so here it is again.....my appologies, im not going to disrespect all you fellas over one guys half brained maneuver.

just erase it from your memory, it never happend, we did.

by the way.....his name was easterisle or something like that, maybe it was just a mask name to get in. how bout share the idea among your guys that it aint so sportsmanlike to egg something like this on in someone elses forum.

sorry to those that were not involved

youve got my respect

Old 02-14-2003 | 08:30 PM
Smile

YO MOMMA!!! :o

Old 02-14-2003 | 08:41 PM
You sure are funny. I have been registered with the syty.net forum for almost 2 years. I have never changed my screen name, it has always been easterisland there.
Infact when i beat my first syclone at the local track I posted there. I thought it was funny. I was accurate in my information yet the post was closed because the syclone guys couldn't handle the fact that one of theirs was smoked. You know I posted the truth when the syclone owner also posted and said my times were better on the same track the same night.

With regards to this thread of which you speak, it was started many months ago. Let it go. Jimmy and I will race sometime in March or April and settle our own differences.

Old 02-14-2003 | 08:45 PM
"YO MOMMA!!!"

I may be new here..but why do people need to lower themselves like that? The guy is apoligetic.

Eric

Old 02-14-2003 | 08:48 PM
his momma

Old 02-14-2003 | 08:49 PM
all in fun freak, relax

Old 02-14-2003 | 08:57 PM
|
i have let it go, that was the intention, i want you fellas to let it go too. there were two entries by two different guys (not to convict but to make you understand) one has been erased, but like i said.....it wasnt the fact of the post or exagerated this or that, come in and talk some friendly competition, just dont come in to punk the club out, ive never done that, never, you guys have never seeen me here but ive read your posts in our forum.
again, ive got no problem with any of you, lets just be cool, we'll kill the trash talk. i was just reacting to two new posts not old posts. you guys will beat us, we'll beat you, thats the fun of it. c'mon inspire me to sink more money into mine, i got nothing else that i really love to do. just keep it friendly. these last post are to say hey, sorry guys, sorry if my snap offended you all. Feel free to come by and tug our chains a little, just be cool about it.

lets just keep our barking dogs in check

now that ive conveyed wholeheartedly my appology, and love FRIENDLY competition..........

COME GET SOME

Quick Reply: syclone guy sorry about the post, read this.