Lightning

Lightning question

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2003 | 08:26 PM
|
Lightning question

I was at a local Best Buy today and I saw what appeared to be a Ford Lightning. It had all the makings of a Lightning as it had the SVT badge in the tailgate, clear tailights, side exhuast etc., but it had aftermarket 20's and no Lightning badge on the front fender. The part that really threw me though was the color. It was kind of a Maroon color (I think the Expeditions had this color and it's called Toreador Red). I've never seen this color on a Lightning before. Is that a stock color or was this a poser? I was hoping to take a picture of it when I came out, but it had already left. Just curious.

Old 02-18-2003 | 08:40 PM
Banned
I'm sayin a fake, I dunno why anyone would wanna paint a lightning that color not to mention take off the badges.

Old 02-18-2003 | 09:03 PM
fakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefa kefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefake fakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefa kefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefake fakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefa kefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefake fakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakekafkak fekfkakeakekeakfekfkafaklewkljfwejafl;ewjaroiewuaf klews

Quick Reply: Lightning question