Lightning

sniff, sniff... I think I smell b.s.!

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2003 | 09:57 PM
I bought them, installed them, (4) . Checked the free wheel spin vs. stock, def. a difference. 3K on my L. I also like the added look! NICE PRODUCT !!!!!!!!!

Old 02-19-2003 | 09:58 PM
They should move freely, but with some resistance due to the grease. I removed my stock pulleys with only 4,000 miles on them and replaced them with these high polished ones with Mobil 1 and what a difference! I have purchased almost every product from this person and they are great! You know how tuff e-Bay customers are and there is no negative feedbacks. He must be doing something right

Lets try to keep the faith. I know how hard it is to keep things off of a personal level when it comes to our L's, but we are all friends here!

ROCK OUT!!!

Last edited by svtbrad; 02-20-2003 at 10:37 AM.
Old 02-20-2003 | 10:38 AM
There is also a web-stie you can check out.

www.lightning-enterprise.com

Old 02-20-2003 | 01:01 PM
Thumbs up A lot of time involved

I was impressed with Tony's L when he came over to my place to get a chip. He is a real nice guy and has put a lot of time into polishing pulley's covers and all sorts of other things. When you look at his products think about the time it took him to make those things shine like that. He does it himself, he is not buying this stuff already polished and jacking up the price to make money.

Old 02-20-2003 | 01:23 PM
Hat's tipped ...

To Tony - glad to hear you aren't guilty of...

Romper Room General laws - 'Felony' - CH. 220 sec. 101 "Price Gouging"

'Anyone who knowingly, willfully and with intent causes harm to another by means of inflationary pricing schemes - thereby causing harm to that person and their ability to provide for their domestic bliss, also causing harm to that persons domestic partner by means of diminished funds - that person shall come to be known as a "PRICE GOUGER" and upon conviction of said offense by a jury of his/her peers will be sentenced as follows -

To be avoided at all costs by potential consumers "hung out to dry"- until their busness is termed - effectively 'DEAD'...'

thank you, thank you, thank you very much...

Last edited by sonichog; 02-20-2003 at 01:25 PM.
Old 02-20-2003 | 09:48 PM
My humble THANKS goes out to those that have supported me, my products and my work.

Sincerely, Talan

Quick Reply: sniff, sniff... I think I smell b.s.!