Lightning

This board has become a joke

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2003 | 10:01 PM
my comments

on this 'subject' aren't meant to contain any value -

Most of my posts on this board 'are' bull***** and I enjoy doing it and until I get banned (which won't be long) I'll continue to bull***** ...

You like to be informative - I like to bull***** - if you don't like reading bull***** don't ever read any of my posts, simple really...

If we were all the same the World would be a boring place and you wouldn't have anyone to talk about.

No harm, No foul, Brother - peace

Old 02-23-2003 | 10:48 PM
fo' sho

Old 02-23-2003 | 11:23 PM
Haaaa, youve got to be kidding me.

Well, Well. Everytime I used to come on over to this part of town everyone had some kind of problem with me being there or with someone else. I love it! Now everyone has multiple problems with everyone else. I love this ****. How come its always the lightning boards with the ****ing problems? Could it be from to much testosterone caused by the lack of sex which in turn is caused the lack of a female (and for you ****, cause I know theres some out there, male) gender in your life. Some of you clowns need to get off your *** and find a piece of *** to call your own. Come on, Maybe you think you have a little **** but if you learn to work it one of them will stay. jerkin to your trucks gets you nowhere. Everyone knows the people Im talking about. It dont take a psychcologist to read some of these post to see some your ****s are getting little play(with others), if any.
Go to a bar, pick the ugliest chick and have a couple rounds and get laid.

*and remember. "the way people promote themselves at everything they do displays many signs of problems that they may have emotionally, physically and mentally." Med. school quote.

Old 02-23-2003 | 11:26 PM
Re: Haaaa, youve got to be kidding me.

Originally posted by Db682
Well, Well. Everytime I used to come on over to this part of town everyone had some kind of problem with me being there or with someone else. I love it! Now everyone has multiple problems with everyone else. I love this ****. How come its always the lightning boards with the ****ing problems? Could it be from to much testosterone caused by the lack of sex which in turn is caused the lack of a female (and for you ****, cause I know theres some out there, male) gender in your life. Some of you clowns need to get off your *** and find a piece of *** to call your own. Come on, Maybe you think you have a little **** but if you learn to work it one of them will stay. jerkin to your trucks gets you nowhere. Everyone knows the people Im talking about. It dont take a psychcologist to read some of these post to see some your ****s are getting little play(with others), if any.
Go to a bar, pick the ugliest chick and have a couple rounds and get laid.

*and remember. "the way people promote themselves at everything they do displays many signs of problems that they may have emotionally, physically and mentally." Med. school quote.
See ya...

Old 02-23-2003 | 11:31 PM
I know one thing, I try to get all my Ford Truck World buddies to visit this site, but they all say the same thing. They dont like the attitudes and responses or lack of responses by the people on thie board. And that is sad.

Old 02-24-2003 | 12:10 AM
Hey Silver, No offense to you. I know Im probably banned after that post but I just gotta speak my mind about some of these clowns. You need to screen some of these people before letting them join.
Like I said, The ones im talking to have that guilty feeling when reading this. Its just to bad that the ones that are the problems make it a problem for everyone. Most of you guys have been nothing but friendly and cool in my book and Id loved to buy you all a drink but the *******s need to go spread some of there anger on some other sites. Im sure if you want **** someone off you can easily go join a GM site or Dodge site and cause problems over there. I prefer to use this site to learn stuff and keep up to date on things. But lately its become more of fight pit for pitbulls. Nobodys respecting anybody. I know you all heard the saying "leave your ego at the door" well give it a try. Egos dont win races. Well built, problem free engines and drivers do. for those playing dumb, soak in that for a while. For everyone else, lets drink to success already.

Old 02-24-2003 | 12:19 AM
Originally posted by Ruslow
I would like to think mine is a slow moving missle.But I know what you mean I have been on this board for a long time and read way more than I post.Stan
<-I agree

Old 02-24-2003 | 12:28 AM
Check my member date...
Check the # of posts...

I stopped posting regularly a LONG time ago but I have stuck around to read and check things out from time to time. Thats a shame too because when I first found this site there were a lot of great folks on board. This site was actually a big influence on my buying an F-Series in the first place. Of course, I have my opinions on how and why it's gone downhill but who cares. They're just trucks and some people take theirs WAY to seriously! Some of the posts in this tread have proved that. Oh, I'll still be in and out now and then but no longer rely on this place for any material of substantial value.

Old 02-24-2003 | 12:30 AM
This thread is still going>???

Old 02-24-2003 | 12:43 AM
Re: This board has become a joke

Originally posted by Spike Engineering
This board has become a joke. If I explained why, it would probably turn into another childish war because there are too many that think they know what is going on. The only item I will comment on is that there is one tuner who's first post is frequently a unwarranted slam against another tuner. Explain that one if you can.

Here's a bit of advise for my last post:

It's more important listening what others have to say than it is to hear your own voice.

And remember, it's just a stupid truck.

Spike
Hey, as a 'barely' senior member here, I hate to take on an Icon, and yes Spike you have contributed a lot of positives to this forum. But your post epitomizes what you say you hate.

1) First you say the forum is a joke (bash)

2)
there is one tuner who's first post is frequently a unwarranted slam against another tuner
(bash number two) (Plus against an 'unamed tuner' which condems them all.)

3) Lastly
And remember, it's just a stupid truck.
Now you just bashed my truck which I can never forgive you for.

Old 02-24-2003 | 02:09 AM
Sha na na na, sha na na na
hey hey hey..

Oh crap, wrong tune. I meant..

Please don't go, please don't go. Ooh "we" love you soo, that "we" wanted you to know.. that "we", "we"'re on "our" knees , begging you please..
Please don't go, please don't go..

Old 02-24-2003 | 02:48 AM
This sort of applies to what sonichog and others have said"just dont read it" philosophy....my problem is I open a thread because a new product is bein announced or has some info on a product or mod I am interested in and I have to read through pages of BS, bashing, and flaming trying to find helpful informative information pertaining to the thread topic and it just doesnt happen. All I hear about is this old post or this closed thread and I am tired of it. Don't bring something up in a new thread jsut because someone you have something against posts. DOnt arfue just to argue. If you have a legitimate gripe or opinion to their post then ok but dont harass a member on every post because of something that happened 6 months ago in a complete different thread. JUST LET IT GO AND DONT BRING IT UP AGAIN! This isnt aol. This is an adult board and I think we can all TRY to act like adults

Old 02-24-2003 | 02:58 AM
Sorry I am jsut gonna say one more thing. My biggest peeve and this applies to the L board more than anything is how anytime a tuner posts he is bashed by another tuner or anothers tuners customers. It's not just tuner wars its also customer wars. How ridicullous would we sound if we defended or argued w/ someone because they shopped at Target and we shopped at walmart? It would sound immature and ridiculous. So how come it doesnt in this case? ALL OF THE TUNERS ON THESE BOARDS HAVE ACCOMPLISHED ALOT WITH THERE TRUCKS AND HAVE HELPED US ALL EMMENSELY. LETS GIVE THEM CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE. THEY ALL HAVE BROUGHT ALOT TO THIS COMMUNITY. Sometimes they have brought to much...attitude, jealosy, hate, whatever you want to call it. I have no grudges or animosity towards anyone on this board but it seems there is alot on these boards. The more we grow and accomplish the bigger the chip on our shoulder grows which is a shame.

Old 02-24-2003 | 12:07 PM
BADBLACK99, you nailed it. I couldn't agree more.

also, the following quote by Db682 struck a chord with me:
Originally posted by Db682
I know you all heard the saying "leave your ego at the door" well give it a try. Egos dont win races. Well built, problem free engines and drivers do. for those playing dumb, soak in that for a while. For everyone else, lets drink to success already.
the saying "leave your ego at the door" applies to nearly everything we do in life, especially sports, incl racing. personally, I first learned to leave my ego at the door when going onto the baseball diamond. I have begun to realize that this principle carries over to every aspect of life, including posting on the Lightning forum. I know that in the few short months I have been a member, I have gotten great enjoyment from this board, I have learned a lot, and I have been helped by many. the BS is bound to show up, but hopefully we can all deal with what is there and all do our own part to minimize it. lets face it, we all bought Lightnings in the first place for two basic reasons: to go fast, and look good while doing it. I'll drink to that

Old 02-24-2003 | 12:33 PM
BADBLACK99

Quick Reply: This board has become a joke