Lightning

Well on March 1, the avg. age of 'L' owners is going up!

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2003 | 02:45 AM
im 17 and just got my 99 L (w/hardtop cap,bedliner,cervini's ram air hood, clear corners and taillites , 10k miles)a week ago

im go to school 8.5 hours a day 5 days a week and work full time, i saved up the past year or so to get a nice down payment and took a loan out to get rest of the L paid off,

only thing that my mommy and daddy helped is that they got me the loan and i pay for everything and still party every weekend nite and have decent amount of cash for other things

im sick of those kids around town and other places that they think they are the **** that they have a hooked up stang that they mommy bought them and only pay for gas

Old 03-02-2003 | 04:08 AM
Originally posted by 2001 F-150 SPORT
Ok, I have to make a comment because one of my dream vehicles is a Lightning and seeing that it is not uncommon for a L owner to be less than 20 I’m going crazy trying to figure out how a 20 year old gets his hands on a 28k+ truck.

This is my bitter opinion, please let me know if you “under 20 year old L owners” fit into one of these categories. If you are less than 20 and own a lightning then I believe you own an L due to one or more of the following:

A. Mommy and Daddy bought it for you ………but “you” pay for the insurance. I love that one.
B. You have a decent job, bought the L with your own money, but still live with Mommy and Daddy.
C. You deal some sort of drug.
D. Grandma or Grandpa croaked and you did the “smart” thing by investing the money in a new L.

Sorry to seem bitter but seeing as how I am 25, have a college degree that I paid for, make decent money and still am not even remotely able to afford an L I am stupefied when I here that someone who is less than 20 years old has one.

I have a sales manager working for me that is 24 and he has worked for me since he was 21. He made 65 k the first year and now is hitting about 100k. He sold over a million dollars in HVAC equipment for me last year. Oh yeah...I almost forgot...he dropped out of high school in the 10th grade.
Some of these young bucks really bust their humps to get ahead in life.

Rocks

Old 03-02-2003 | 04:19 AM
Happy Birthday Cobra.

I turned 21 in January...for the 21st year in a row.

Rocks

Quick Reply: Well on March 1, the avg. age of 'L' owners is going up!