Lightning

Valve body vs. Line mod Valve

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2003 | 12:27 AM
Smile Re: Re: Let me explain the difference.

Originally posted by Tundra
Haha, what about the Monster Box? Is that a whole football team?
Naaawwww, thats just Gator's X-girlfriend.

Old 03-06-2003 | 04:33 AM
Re: Let me explain the difference.

Originally posted by Nasty Wendy
The Line Mod Valve is a part that improves shifts over stock....Kinda like a vibrator. You know a woman can use a vibrator to attain sexual stimulation and satisfy herself with just that part (vibrator). But the Factory Tech Valve Body is a REAL MAN, A STUD, A SEXUAL MARVEL SUPERHERO, when it comes to shift improvement. Where the Line Mod Valve may acheive its goal, the Factory Tech Valve Body will "Smack it up, flip it, and rub it down". The Factory Tech Valve Body doesn't just help attain sexual stimulation, it takes you to the mountain top and beyond, it makes all the problems of the world go away leaving you in a perpetual state of bliss AND when its done its job it holds you close and looks you in the eye and says "I Love You". A vibrator can't do that and neither can a Line Mod Valve. The choice is yours. If women graded mens performance against the performance of these two parts - Would you want to be a Line Mod Valve or a Factory Tech Valve Body?
Does that make me a **** Star????

G

Old 03-06-2003 | 07:13 AM
Re: Let me explain the difference.

The Line Mod Valve is a part that improves shifts over stock....Kinda like a vibrator. You know a woman can use a vibrator to attain sexual stimulation and satisfy herself with just that part (vibrator). But the Factory Tech Valve Body is a REAL MAN, A STUD, A SEXUAL MARVEL SUPERHERO, when it comes to shift improvement. Where the Line Mod Valve may acheive its goal, the Factory Tech Valve Body will "Smack it up, flip it, and rub it down". The Factory Tech Valve Body doesn't just help attain sexual stimulation, it takes you to the mountain top and beyond, it makes all the problems of the world go away leaving you in a perpetual state of bliss AND when its done its job it holds you close and looks you in the eye and says "I Love You". A vibrator can't do that and neither can a Line Mod Valve. The choice is yours. If women graded mens performance against the performance of these two parts - Would you want to be a Line Mod Valve or a Factory Tech Valve Body?
Now that's what I'm talking about!

Old 03-06-2003 | 12:48 PM
Re: Re: Let me explain the difference.

Originally posted by Factory_Tech
Does that make me a **** Star????

G
At first I was going to say "NOPE"....but then it dawned on me that you actually make Monster Boxes out of regular boxes.

Old 03-06-2003 | 01:41 PM
Re: Re: Let me explain the difference.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Factory_Tech
[B]Does that make me a **** Star????

hahah thats great.

Old 03-06-2003 | 03:20 PM
Re: Re: Re: Let me explain the difference.

At first I was going to say "NOPE"....but then it
dawned on me that you actually make Monster Boxes
out of regular boxes.
Greg,

Somebody has GOT to post that comparison on the web with
attribution to Wendy, of course ... LOL ... Why, you could take
over the entire aftermarket transmission business with a
story like that!!!

Quick Reply: Valve body vs. Line mod Valve