ZAINO completed !!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2003 | 05:33 PM
very nice!

Old 03-10-2003 | 05:57 PM
AMEN Sonichog.

Old 03-10-2003 | 06:11 PM
|
I don't know what you guys are reading, or ... LOL ...

"Round two: Over the course of 4 weeks, people stopped by and looked at the hood, touched it, and gave us an opinion. They were not told which products were used on the sections. The voting was as follows:
1.) Zaino Z-2 Show Car Polish (70%)
2.) Zymol Natural Liquid Auto Polish (20%)
3.) Meguiar's Liquid Clear Coat Car Wax (6%)
4.) Zymol NSX Glaze (2%)
5.) No wax (2%)"

70 % seems a pretty good showing imho....

And the final results?

"As you can see, the Zaino Z-2 Show Car Polish was the best, hands down. For the money and availability (Wal-Mart) the Zymol Natural Liquid Auto Polish does a nice job. I guess if it's really made by Turtle Wax and bottled with Zymol's name, you could buy a similar Turtle Wax product?

For me, the Zaino just worked better and was easier to apply. I'm surprised it worked so well. For years I was lead to believe that a carnauba wax was the best you can buy. I was wrong. Zaino doesn't use any wax in its formula, its made from a hydrophobic-based formula which they claim contains no abrasives, silicone oils, or carnauba wax.

I'm also disappointed that my favorite wax, the Zymol NSX Glaze, didn't win this test. I was hoping that the $144 jar of wax was worth it, boy was I wrong. It may smell nice, but it doesn't perform better. And it's a heck of a lot more work to apply. I'm sure Chuck will not be sending me a Christmas card this year, but we had to find out the truth behind the battle of the Z's.

- The End"

No brainer for us Zaino Brainos ...

Old 03-10-2003 | 06:34 PM
it just doesn't do it

To me it just doesn't do anything better than any of the other stuff I can buy easier and cheaper ...

Here's the thing that I just about rolled on the floor laughing over -

This ***** you supposedly mix four drops in with the polish to make it dry faster or some such nonsense - it does jack-***** nothing - as I used the polish with and without it - also, with and without the stupid polish lock crap - and got the same unspectacular results ...

This crap does nothing more than a good commercial wax does -period ... and all the hoops the dude from NJ has you jumping through - in the name of "The Best Shine" is simply comical ...

I felt like Dexter in Dexter's Lab mixing and shaking all kinds of useless crap - This stuff reminds me of the Hawkers of years past standing on the soap box squaking their magical alixer's (sic) at the County fair sworn to cure every ill from backache's to headache's - OR YOUR MONEY BACK...

We got a few on soap boxes around here as well...

Old 03-10-2003 | 07:52 PM
Banned
Re: it just doesn't do it

Originally posted by sonichog
To me it just doesn't do anything better than any of the other stuff I can buy easier and cheaper ...

This ***** you supposedly mix four drops in with the polish to make it dry faster or some such nonsense - it does jack-***** nothing - as I used the polish with and without it - also, with and without the stupid polish lock crap - and got the same unspectacular results ...

This crap does nothing more than a good commercial wax does -period ... and all the hoops the dude from NJ has you jumping through - in the name of "The Best Shine" is simply comical ...

I felt like Dexter in Dexter's Lab mixing and shaking all kinds of useless crap - This stuff reminds me of the Hawkers of years past standing on the soap box squaking their magical alixer's (sic) at the County fair sworn to cure every ill from backache's to headache's - OR YOUR MONEY BACK...

< Slapping the stupid out of Sonic >

Old 03-10-2003 | 08:00 PM
Re: it just doesn't do it

I felt like Dexter in Dexter's Lab mixing and shaking all kinds of useless crap - This stuff reminds me of the Hawkers of years past standing on the soap box squaking their magical alixer's (sic) at the County fair sworn to cure every ill from backache's to headache's - OR YOUR MONEY BACK

A good example why I don't waste my time here anymore

Old 03-10-2003 | 09:19 PM
Re: Re:

Originally posted by Flying ****
< Slapping the stupid out of Sonic >
Now, now, now - easy there big fella...

Old 03-10-2003 | 09:38 PM
|
Re: Re: Re:

Now, now, now - easy there big fella...
If ya don't like it don't buy it ... No reason to insult and slam
all the people that have used it correctly and gotten spectacular
results.

I'm done ... Rant on, Hog ...

Old 03-10-2003 | 09:47 PM
Re: Re: Re: Re:

Originally posted by SVT_KY
If ya don't like it don't buy it ... No reason to insult and slam
all the people that have used it correctly and gotten spectacular
results.

I'm done ... Rant on, Hog ...
I'm sorry folks - I hope no one in particular took any offense to my Zaino Demo and observations - If so please forgive me ...

I didn't think I insulted anyone or slammed anyone, 'except the product' -

But hey if you see my reporting negative results (in a humerous way) of a product you use and admire as slamming you - then Sir, please accept my utmost apology... and rest assured I will not be making any further Zaino purchases...

Old 03-10-2003 | 09:53 PM
|
No foul, no harm ...

Quick Reply: ZAINO completed !!!