Lightning

I was in a bad accident again last night, Got rag burns from the air rags.

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2003, 07:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
here .. grinomyte@yahoo.com ill post em up for ya

Old 03-11-2003, 08:24 PM
Can't you just download the pictures on to your computer and then upload them to your gallery here on F150online? You've posted other pictures before, so it shouldn't be any different. Good luck in getting your truck repaired.

Old 03-11-2003, 08:35 PM
Im going to go out on a limb here and wave the bullsh*t flag on this whole story. Im sure there are others that agree with me here. Enough already.

Old 03-11-2003, 08:57 PM
Im going to go out on a limb here and wave the bullsh*t flag on this whole story
Thats real nice there guy...keep up the good detective work. Even if this was BS there are just times where you should keep quiet. I don't know Pat personally but why would one lie about getting into a wreck only a few months after getting out of a previous one...which he posted pictures of. Pat seems like a totally legitimate person...who has about as bad a luck as I do . Back to what you learned in school...If you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all.

Take care Pat

Old 03-11-2003, 09:06 PM
Im not playing detective. Im just stating my opinion just like everyone else on this board. Dont ever go there with me about bad luck.

Old 03-11-2003, 09:25 PM
Pat,

Sorry to hear about your loss. If you want email me the pictures to dumpedon22s@aol.com and I will host them. Hope it all turns out ok, but you need to take a break man. Bad things come in 3 and I think your over that!! Just relax and let your body heal man!!

Its sad to see the same people being hateful over & over again. Just because you cant express your personal feelings with others dont hold it against people that can....

Old 03-11-2003, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by lightning00n93cobra
Im not playing detective. Im just stating my opinion just like everyone else on this board. Dont ever go there with me about bad luck.
Well then you should know when it rains....it pours! I just went from 2 cars to 0 in a months time...you gonna raise the BS flag on me too? All I'm saying is there was no need for that comment and I'm sorry about your misfortunes...

Best of luck to everyone else out there.

Old 03-12-2003, 12:41 AM
After reading through your story on your surgery, I had mentioned it to a coworker of mine and they are interested in getting some info. She has a friend that is paralyzed and sounds similar to what your situation was. Could you forward the name of the doctor and where he practices and the hospital where the surgery was performed. Thanks and good luck on your complete recovery.

Old 03-12-2003, 12:48 AM
Might be time for you guys to stop believing everything you read on the net (those of you that do). This dog don't hunt.

Old 03-12-2003, 12:52 AM
Driving within 1-2 weeks after surgery?! With STITCHES?!

Old 03-12-2003, 01:56 AM
Rest In Peace
Location: anchorage, alaska, usa, north america, earth, solar system, milky way
Originally posted by bluelightning
retis4me,

Very simple, if you can move your feet and hands you can drive. Simple, like 2+2=4. Just because I' am recovering from surgery doesn' t mean I' am bed ridden until you think it is time to get up.

The rest of you,

Very simple, this one is my fault, it is 8:36 am my time and i spoke with the body shop $13,225.80 damage the frame is bent at the bumper bracets to. Being I' am Insured through Kingsway they are known as the fix it company so it looks as if it is going to be a fix. I' am driving right from the bodyshop after it is fixed, straight to the Ford Dealer to trade it off. That truck was a company truck from the other venture I' am involved in and my business partner is away up North in Alaska working. I will imagine this will **** him off.

Anyways, my ride should be here in a few minutes and I' am going to take a bunch of pics. I will post later.

Pat/the grouch
I hope you are okay.

But on a side note, if your partner up here is mad about a inanimate object that can be replaced with something so cheap as money, then I really feel for you.

If he's in AK (as such I) then he should understand things like this happen, over 1300 moose are hit each year (my friend hit one with my truck) and the first thing that came to my mind was survival, then to see if he was ok. Never did the value of the truck cross my mind. To this day I don't know what it cost to fix it other than the $500 deductable because I really don't care.

Once again, good to hear you are still kickin'.

Old 03-12-2003, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Tundra

If he's in AK (as such I) then he should understand things like this happen, over 1300 moose are hit each year

WOW..and i thought my hometown was bad! (with deer not meese )

Old 03-12-2003, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Navi Man
After reading through your story on your surgery, I had mentioned it to a coworker of mine and they are interested in getting some info. She has a friend that is paralyzed and sounds similar to what your situation was. Could you forward the name of the doctor and where he practices and the hospital where the surgery was performed. Thanks and good luck on your complete recovery.

"so".....did you get an answer?
.................................................. .....

Old 03-12-2003, 08:38 PM
So where is the pictures? You never had a problem posting pics of 30 wrecked lightnings worldwide but all the sudden you forgot how to post them? Hmmmmmmmm. Bullsh*T.!

Old 03-12-2003, 08:42 PM
Maybe he is in the hospital...

Quick Reply: I was in a bad accident again last night, Got rag burns from the air rags.