Lightning

I was in a bad accident again last night, Got rag burns from the air rags.

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2003, 09:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by Hack
"so".....did you get an answer?
.................................................. .....
Nope, no answer. I'm hoping to here something though.

Old 03-13-2003, 01:15 AM
Account Suspended For 30 Days For Using Multiple Screen Names
Yes I was in the hospital,

I see there is some skeptics on here so 2 e-mails have been sent out of the accident so it can get posted.

Secondly,

Yes I can drive with stitches in my back, so can you if you had them to, It is not that big of a deal if you are any kind of a man to deal with a little stretching and pulling sensation from time to time. Come on now it is just a 9 inch cut that is half heeled a little acheing won' t kill you.

Third,

Look at my Lightning below, you will see there is a faint view of a handicap parking placard in the window. In Alberta you can just steal someone elses or fight tooth and nail to get one if you think you need one. Or, if you are actually have a walking disability or in a wheelchair you recieve one with no problem.

Pat/bluelightning

Old 03-13-2003, 01:23 AM
Pat,

You don't have to "prove" yourself any more than any other poster here. Screw em.
Naviman really did want that info though. I don't think he was being a wise azz.

Stay Off the road for awhile,

Rocks

Old 03-13-2003, 02:31 AM
Thanks Rocks. I hope I didn't come across as invading your privacy Pat. I was just hoping to share this information with a friend. If you can help that would be great. I'm sorry to hear about all your bad luck. Hopefully things will improve.

Old 03-13-2003, 10:10 AM
Question

Originally posted by bluelightning
Third,

Look at my Lightning below, you will see there is a faint view of a handicap parking placard in the window. In Alberta you can just steal someone elses or fight tooth and nail to get one if you think you need one. Or, if you are actually have a walking disability or in a wheelchair you recieve one with no problem.

Pat/bluelightning

So you were handicap before your accident>??? I thought the Lightning in the picture was the one that got totaled>??? I also thought you were fine before the accident. So that would mean there shouldn't be a handicap card in it. I dunno. I am not calling BS or any of that. I am just confused now. Either way I hope all is well. I have been meaning to respond to your email I just haven't gotten a chance to sit down and write for a while. Otherwise I may just give you a call.

Also about the whole "not being able to drive thing" I was able to drive fine a a week or two after I destroyed my leg. It just hurts like a motherfocker. I can understand voicing your opinion but when it is negative I don't think anyone wants to hear it. -Mat-

Old 03-13-2003, 10:43 AM
Thumbs up All in how you look at it!

Pat,

Maybe you really have good luck!
You're still around to argue with the meatheads that are calling ya!

Thank God for good luck!

That is, unless of course you believe only the good die young!

Get better again soon!

Old 03-13-2003, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by SVT F15O
So you were handicap before your accident>??? I thought the Lightning in the picture was the one that got totaled>??? I also thought you were fine before the accident. So that would mean there shouldn't be a handicap card in it.
Good call SVT F15O. Something has puzzled me for a while as well, and I'm respectfully asking Pat to help me clear it up.

Pat, on 9/15/02 you posted the following,
I HAD a 02 True Blue Lightning and it id now gone. I' am a canadian and Lightnings are not ment to be drove on snow and icy roads. This is a sedamental time for me right now I will have to seddle for a Supercrew King Ranch on Monday for 6 months and in April get a 03 Lightning. I want your opinion on the color I should get.
It was posted inthis thread.. When I read that, it tells me that the '02 True Blue has been sold or traded on the New KR.

Additionally, in another thread the next day (also the day you picked up your new KR) you say,
My lightning was a lemon as well, 1,800 km,s it decided to puke a motor and it just progressed from there. It is now gone and I miss it dearly it was only 6 Months old when I turned it in on lease being I' am a canadian I don't dare get another Lightning until April then the snow is gone. Don't find the right dealer and they will turn yours from a lemon to a cherry.
That is in this thread. Again, you state that your Lightning is gone, and was "turned in".

According to your own words, the Lightning was gone on 9/16/02, and you were now driving a new '03 King Ranch. Later your brother Kris posted on your behalf on 10/8/02 that you had been in a horrible accident in your Lightning and would "never walk again". Nobody would expect that your brother would post this immediately after your accident, so I assume the accident happened perhaps a week or so earlier, right around the beginning of October? Here's where I get confused. Again, according to your own words, this accident happened while you were behind the wheel of a vehicle you had no longer owned for approximately 2 weeks. How can that be?

I do not want any bad blood between us. I am confused, and am asking you to clear this up for me. Thanks Pat.

redlightspecial

Old 03-13-2003, 08:01 PM
ummm,,, here goes,,,, Pat had a TrueBlue lighting that was totalled, the L in the picture appears to be a sonic blue L,, signifiying that he was in his possesion a sonic blue L.

Also to my knowledge Pat did have an L which puked a motor on him stock. so trueblue was totalled, wether that one was the same one only with a new engine, or a new one that became totalled, who knows.

Anyways, what do you guys really care wether you are confused or not. I'm sure I could confuse the crap out of you with my personal life. beleive what you want to beleive and leave it at that, it sounds like you are a disability insurance lawyer with too much time on your hands,,, I mean who in their right mind has all that time to research past posted threads like that, or do you just bookmark every single thing you read.

Seriously, half the people on this board are hosers anyways.

lol,,, but maybe its fun to play clue

~Toast

Old 03-13-2003, 08:11 PM
I have my opinion. Its all one big crock of bullsh*t. Nothing adds up nothing makes sense. Sounds like a pitty party if you ask me. Sorry I just dont believe any of it.

Old 03-13-2003, 08:41 PM
Oh God, Why in the world would someone go through the trouble? Post as their own brother? Kinda sick if you ask me.

Old 03-13-2003, 08:42 PM
he has another thread where he posted the pics of the wrecked truck kids. I wasnt here when the intial big accident happened but i thought he had 2 L's a sonic blue and a different color one before that. Now im confused.

Old 03-13-2003, 08:43 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by SVT F15O
So you were handicap before your accident>??? I thought the Lightning in the picture was the one that got totaled>??? I also thought you were fine before the accident. So that would mean there shouldn't be a handicap card in it. I dunno. I am not calling BS or any of that. I am just confused now. Either way I hope all is well. I have been meaning to respond to your email I just haven't gotten a chance to sit down and write for a while. Otherwise I may just give you a call.

Also about the whole "not being able to drive thing" I was able to drive fine a a week or two after I destroyed my leg. It just hurts like a motherfocker. I can understand voicing your opinion but when it is negative I don't think anyone wants to hear it. -Mat-
I see you haven't changed a bit, huh? WTF? Why do you
even care about someone elses pain? If you are just
gonna call everyone a liar, you sir, are not worthy to
empty Pat's Bedpan ...

That goes for the rest of you flamers also ...

Whitetoast ... yer right ... Hosers all of them

Old 03-13-2003, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by grinomyte
he has another thread where he posted the pics of the wrecked truck kids. I wasnt here when the intial big accident happened but i thought he had 2 L's a sonic blue and a different color one before that. Now im confused.

Along with about ten other Ford trucks also ... But why
do you need an inventory?????

Old 03-13-2003, 08:57 PM
hey man ive been nothing but supportive i just never heard the story so i dont even know why he was handicapped in the first place. Lay off please?

Old 03-13-2003, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by grinomyte
hey man ive been nothing but supportive i just never heard the story so i dont even know why he was handicapped in the first place. Lay off please?
Sorry ... just a bit jumpy tonight ... Can't understand a bunch
of guys jumping all over a fellow Ford fanatic and lightning
owner ... that's all

Quick Reply: I was in a bad accident again last night, Got rag burns from the air rags.