Lightning

10's are possible with the stock blower, no nitrous!

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2003, 08:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by Ayrton 3-13-03 8:10PM
3L1Z6010AA is the part number for the 03 block, as I just ordered one thru parts.

Now, if the wrong thing comes in, I will have to take Jim off of my Christmas card list.
Originally posted by Ayrton 3-13-03 11:49PM
Jim,

Can you give me the link to the photos of the 03 block, and is there one of the front, so I can compare it?
Whoa Aryton, I just released my order on the 3L1Z6010AA. Don't get cold feet now

Thanks for your info on the Block numbers Jim!!!

Old 03-13-2003, 08:46 PM
hehe

puting off going back to Aruba this summer so I can hopefully buy a longblock this comming fall!!!

And this persistant bastard who wants dyno graphs......you better hope you haven't stepped in any piles of **** lately because it's not gonna be anything nice when your foot is in your mouth!!!!

Old 03-13-2003, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Big1Daddy
Whoa Aryton, I just released my order on the 3L1Z6010AA. Don't get cold feet now
No No, the 03 block is paid for and ordered, but I want to make sure I don’t have to buy another timing cover as well.

Old 03-13-2003, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by SGL

Don I saw your truck and it looks awesome. Now imagine this motor with the new KB.

JDM
Hey SGL

I have heard a little about your plans, looks like I am going to have some competition this year. See you at the track this spring.

Don

Old 03-13-2003, 09:41 PM
SGL
Originally posted by Don's Bolt
Hey SGL

I have heard a little about your plans, looks like I am going to have some competition this year. See you at the track this spring.

Don

I don’t know Don you have allot of experience racing trucks Heck its been twenty years since I have raced. I hope that I can give you some competition but only time will tell. Jo-Ann and I are looking forward to meeting you and everyone form NELO

Steve

Old 03-13-2003, 10:05 PM
Re: hehe

Originally posted by tallimeca
And this persistant bastard who wants dyno graphs......you better hope you haven't stepped in any piles of **** lately because it's not gonna be anything nice when your foot is in your mouth!!!!
All you namecallers - which I have not stooped to - ought to be warned by Doug since you are violating the New Year's resolution. But then, Doug stooped to insults too.

And anywhere but on F150, being persistant about wanting dyno charts is pretty much the norm and the person isn't viewed as a heretic.

And my foot won't be in my mouth, the correct metaphor will be that my hat will be off. I will be impressed to see a dyno chart of a stock blower cranking out that much flow and horsepower.

Speaking of foot in your mouth, tallimeca, you were the guy who said all the nay-sayers would look like idiots when the M166 came out.

Old 03-13-2003, 10:21 PM
So how 'bout them links, fastbolt?

Old 03-13-2003, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Jim@JDM
The people in here were just trying to let you know that, that horsepower can be achieved.
No, the people in here were attacking and insulting me, because they blindly took your word for it. I'm sorry Jim but I don't. I have spent good money with you but I will say I've found you a little prone to exaggeration It's all good though, I buy what I want and I expect normal power gains. And despite all the JDM krew attacking me, I am still going to shop at JDM.

Originally posted by Jim@JDM
I'm curious because you seem to get agitated when you don't get the response you want to hear.
Jim you can try to assert that but it sure isn't true. I didn't get agitated at all, even when people ragged on me. I CERTAINLY didn't get agitated when I didn't get the response I wanted. I have persistently stuck to my guns about wanting to see proof and I haven't gotten off topic like everyone else (or like Doug claimed I did), nor have I stooped to name calling like everyone else, or making fun of how slow or fast anyone's truck is, etc.

I look forward to seeing the dyno graphs. I sure hope we don't get any jokes like 38 TOP GUN's!!

Old 03-13-2003, 10:34 PM

Old 03-14-2003, 12:41 AM
Everytime this ***** starts, I wish we had a smiliey yawning...

Old 03-14-2003, 12:56 AM

will this guy ever give it up!!!!

Old 03-14-2003, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by blown318

will this guy ever give it up!!!!
Will anyone ever post a dyno chart and will you guys stop pi$$ing and moaning about a simple request?

Old 03-14-2003, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by fastbolt2002
Will anyone ever post a dyno chart and will you guys stop pi$$ing and moaning about a simple request?
I thought jim said he would post them when he gets a better picture right??? But I guess you gots to have the charts right now when YOU want them right???? Is it really that hard to wait???

Old 03-14-2003, 08:51 AM
Red face FASTBOLT2002

My apples to apples comparison was in reference to truck set up and performance mods. There will only be a small handful of trucks that are the same year, with the same mods, from the same vendor, let alone having the same chip properties. One way or another something will be different. It had nothing to do with comparing charts/ graphs or Dynes themselves. I know that comparing Dyno-Jet Dynes and using the same correction factors is the norm, but remember it wasn't my point....OK

Jim said the charts will be posted in a few days, and then we will see just where you can place your BS flag!!!

Kevin

Old 03-14-2003, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by fastbolt2002
No, the people in here were attacking and insulting me, because they blindly took your word for it. I'm sorry Jim but I don't. I have spent good money with you but I will say I've found you a little prone to exaggeration It's all good though, I buy what I want and I expect normal power gains. And despite all the JDM krew attacking me, I am still going to shop at JDM.

Jim you can try to assert that but it sure isn't true. I didn't get agitated at all, even when people ragged on me. I CERTAINLY didn't get agitated when I didn't get the response I wanted. I have persistently stuck to my guns about wanting to see proof and I haven't gotten off topic like everyone else (or like Doug claimed I did), nor have I stooped to name calling like everyone else, or making fun of how slow or fast anyone's truck is, etc.

I look forward to seeing the dyno graphs. I sure hope we don't get any jokes like 38 TOP GUN's!!

Hey, I'm with you on this one... although, you could have avoided some of this by skipping the BS thing in your first post.

This thread isn't of much use any more. Why not close it and Jim can post the graphs once the photochopping is complete... j/k

Quick Reply: 10's are possible with the stock blower, no nitrous!