Lightning

10's are possible with the stock blower, no nitrous!

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2003, 09:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Took you a while to come up with that retort and it really never went anywhere.

I don't need the extra mile from JDM. I get what I pay for, so far anyway.

And to refute your retarded claim that "Who are you to say the M166 will never come out?", how about Jim himself saying it?

Old 03-15-2003, 09:38 PM
hey

And to refute your retarded claim that "Who are you to say the M166 will never come out?", how about Jim himself saying it?
Listen up stem head.....

If you are gonna try to quote me, use your incredible witts and cut and paste so you get the quote correct.

I didn't say who are you to say it will never come out.....i said who are you to say it wil never exist.

Last post I read Jim said the process was not going smoothly.....so what you are saying is Jim said that he has completely given up on persuing the idea of the blower and we will never ever see anything like this from JDM???? Maybe you can quote this from Jim for me since you are so good at it.

Better yet, go spend some time practicing with the search button and go look up some posts from Jim, since you must be bored of looking through mine.......and tell me where you read Jim saying this. I don't recall him saying it will never exist, I recall him saying it would be out on xxx date, but then there were issues and everything was kinda on hold . I'm not saying it's impossible that he said it, just saying i didn't hear anything about it. It's a 50/50 shot and i'm a betting man ....remember?? Do it up.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it

Old 03-15-2003, 09:53 PM
Calling Doug............

Could we please shoot this thread now.

This dog don't hunt.

Old 03-15-2003, 10:04 PM
Banned
I just want to interject here...

Jim, whats your plans? Stock eaton and more juice with this new combo? Or will you break down to and go with a M140 or KB?

Sal is going M140 and will have a beast. Hope he trims the trucks weight down.

Johnny is going with KB and even a Lighter truck. He is also like 1/3 the weight of Sal

I can always get you a good deal on a Works Jim

Last edited by Flying Mofo; 03-15-2003 at 10:06 PM.
Old 03-15-2003, 10:28 PM
Rumor has it.....Sal's on a diet So am I.....I hope we have some sort of a west coast event. I think Jeff Sparkman was looking into that wasn't he.
Dale

Old 03-15-2003, 11:02 PM
Banned
I was going to host a West Coast Ford event until SVTOA backed out. They feel their Fomoso event is good enough, 2days prior to the Knotts show.

Looks like ill try it again with Diablosport and SHM. It can be done. I want to see the turn our of FFW in Nov before i attempt it though.

My main concerns were entry price. No reason why it can be done for $50 per entry. It was going to come down to $200 and change and SVTOA wanted to require membership into their chapter Way to much $$ and certainly in todays economy, not in everyones budget.

For the most part, SVTOA is mostly aimed for Cobra guys. They do a lot of open track events. Very few lightnings do left and right racing out here. SVTOA wasnt into full out drag events... Maybe they will get with the times.

Old 03-16-2003, 12:44 AM
This one is dead.. If you want to rehash one of the meaningful subjects brought up here - Begin a new thread.

When you do .. Try to imagine we are all sitting around a campfire drinking a cold one. When you are deciding how to interact here - use that analogy - Might help.

FOr example - If one of us sitting around the camp fire insisted on saying the same thing OVER and OVER and OVER ( 10 times in an hour for example ) and generally being nasty we would either get up and leave OR not tell him where the next campfire is....

Doug

Quick Reply: 10's are possible with the stock blower, no nitrous!