Lightning

While at JDM today....

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2003 | 06:20 PM
|
While at JDM today....

I finally made it down to JDM's today. I must say they are some nice and knowledgable(sp) people. I made my appointment for some automotive steroids...I thought my stock truck was pretty quick and Justin took me for a ride in his today and I was hooked so 3-24-03 I'll be in the running with some of you..(not many but some)..lol
I also sceen Don's Bolt ----nice truck I love the cage it really looks nice. there was another truck from maine there Justin said he was getting everything (30K) in mods with KB blower wonder what that will run?
I also think fast gator was there while I was there I think was it you ??? if so HI ...
I was gonna try and do the install myself but I figured I would leave it to the professionals instead of struggling on my own..I know I am a wuss future stuff I will do.

Well sorry for long post just can't wait until the 24'th
Slick (Craig)

Old 03-14-2003 | 06:38 PM
Glad you had fun today.
I had to work today to help pay for all the JDM mods I have.HEHEHE

Old 03-14-2003 | 08:49 PM
Hey Slick, ya they are nice guys.

You give my baby a little kiss for me, I am sure she must miss me.

Old 03-14-2003 | 09:07 PM
|
I hear you Vinnie this was my first day off in a while also stuck on night shift for a while and working some ot for the mods but it has paid off finally...
Yes Don I kissed your baby it was wet with drool from that cage....I didn't wipe it off either I left it for you....JK
Hey Don does it make alot of wind noise with the cut outs in the rear window also what about water or you don't drive it in the rain/snow

Slick

Old 03-14-2003 | 09:13 PM
Originally posted by SLICK0478

Hey Don does it make alot of wind noise with the cut outs in the rear window also what about water or you don't drive it in the rain/snow

Slick
I will be sealing the holes in the window, as a matter of fact I just did some silicone work on some temp window seals for the ride home. Weeeee I am getting high off the fumes.

It will still be a daily driver, so it must be sealed.

Old 03-14-2003 | 09:18 PM
|
Cool
God Luck with filling the hole....lol
don't get to high
Slick

Quick Reply: While at JDM today....