Lightning

**Anyone with a X-Plan Pin???**

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2003, 09:09 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
X-Plan

Originally posted by FASTRNU
Can't just shoot one over. I need a bunch of info on you including your social security #. I'll email you and you can email me back if your still interested.
Could you send me the X-Plan info Also. bgotsch@yahoo.com

Old 03-18-2003, 11:49 AM
Rocks,

Yeah man thats me, the guy at the track, from UT Austin. Looks like I got a PIN, if for some reason I still need help I will email you. Remember heat soaked engines run better!

Jason

Old 03-18-2003, 03:10 PM
MP3_Stang: you should have some mail.

Hollywood03:you should have some mail also with a pin #!

Old 03-18-2003, 03:48 PM
Where did you come up with this info? All you need to show is your social security # if you get a x-plan pin # from somebody. How many have you given to people?

Oh,by the way, both of you boys that are in need of pin #'s have mail.
This is straight from the Ford Partner website. That's where I got my info. Smart Azz.

"How do I take advantage of the Program?
That's easy. Follow these simple steps:
1. Generate your PIN on this website.
2. Visit your local dealer with your PIN and immediately identify yourself as a Partner Recognition participant. Provide your PIN and Social Security Number to verify your eligibility.
3. Provide proof of employment or membership by an eligible Ford Partner through a pay stub, company I.D., business card, W-2, membership letter, membership card, etc.
4. Select your new vehicle.
5. Request vehicle invoice from sales representative to confirm plan price.
6. Discuss financing options.
7. Drive home in your new set of wheels."

Old 03-18-2003, 04:30 PM
NeedaLightning: For people receiving a pin # from someone like me, all they need is the pin # and they're social security #. Go back and read the post from the beginning. These guys are asking for help with a x-plan. They weren't asking you to give yours up. If you want me to be a smart azz I can do better. I have given away 7 x-plans already this year and have some family and friends who are willing to help out with more also. If everyone prefers I stop helping out then they can state it here on this message board. You've got 6 whole posts and your already into namecalling. Good start. Maybe I'll go over to F-150 World and share the wealth there.

Old 03-18-2003, 05:02 PM
Ok guys, since everyone is being generous today, could one of you gentlemen possibley get a PIN for my girlfriend? It would be greatly appreciated as she wants an Escape. She thinks they are just so cute and I told her that some of the guys on the F150 forum might be able to help out.
She has always owned Chevy vehicles in the past and I'm trying to convert her over from the dark side. Just shoot me an e-mail to william8@charter.net and I'll send the information you need back.

Thanks,

Bill

Old 03-18-2003, 06:37 PM
CarolinaL: Tell Debbie to check her mail and dump that Honda!

Old 03-18-2003, 06:57 PM
Thanks for the help FASTRNU, I really appreciate it.
She says thanks also and she is looking at different Escapes daily. Now I can let her look up the prices online via X plan. Of course I get to take the personal "thanks" credit this weekend.

Old 03-18-2003, 07:03 PM
awesome

FASTRNU, man thats awesome your willing to do this for people. Anyways, anyway you can do one more? If so, my email is RacerZR28@aol.com If you need anymore info or would like me to email you, i can as soon as i get home from work. Anyways, i really appreciate it. BTW, any idea what x plan price is on a 03 cobra or a website i can check out to see? Thanx

James
2002 Red L

Old 03-18-2003, 07:11 PM
FASTRNU,

Can you squeeze out 1 more PIN for the X-plan? I need a Cobra to keep the Lightnings company.

Thanks

turbo50stang

Old 03-18-2003, 08:10 PM
MP3_Stang: you should have some mail.

Hollywood03:you should have some mail also with a pin #!
Geez Man, are you birthing these things or what? Please be around for me if they build the new L with that built in nitrous type set up

Old 03-18-2003, 08:26 PM
FASTRNU - Do you know how long a pin # is valid? I got mine a year ago but it doesn't say anything about when it expires.

Thanks,
Gary

Old 03-18-2003, 09:10 PM
nostreetracing: I would think that it was valid for last year, but if you're really close to buying something just tell your salesman the pin # and he should be able to check it out on his computer.

One Bad L: I sent you an email with the info I need.

Old 03-18-2003, 09:22 PM
NeedaLightning: For people receiving a pin # from someone like me, all they need is the pin # and they're social security #. Go back and read the post from the beginning. These guys are asking for help with a x-plan. They weren't asking you to give yours up. If you want me to be a smart azz I can do better. I have given away 7 x-plans already this year and have some family and friends who are willing to help out with more also. If everyone prefers I stop helping out then they can state it here on this message board. You've got 6 whole posts and your already into namecalling. Good start. Maybe I'll go over to F-150 World and share the wealth there.

FASTRNU,

I hope you really won't let that azz clown cause you to think your assistance is not appreciated. One of the folks you gave an Xplan to is a guy I sent over here to ask. I know for a fact that he is grateful.

I was able to get my 2003 L at xplan thanks to one of your fellow Ford associates being willing to share the wealth.

I admire your willingness to help out fellow forum members.

Rocks

Old 03-18-2003, 11:12 PM
nostreetracing: I would think that it was valid for last year, but if you're really close to buying something just tell your salesman the pin # and he should be able to check it out on his computer.

One Bad L: I sent you an email with the info I need.
Thanks for the reply. Yes, I am leaving in the morning for my trip to NH and as soon as I get there I am buying my son a 03 Ranger. I hope they will take it.

Also, I agree 100% with what ROCKS said. Good to see someone helping out other L owners.

Gary

Quick Reply: **Anyone with a X-Plan Pin???**