Another view of the Battery Covers

Windshield Washer Tank Covers and Cap

How about this??

Tim

Old 03-19-2003, 04:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by 93Cobra
what's with the word BLING??
whats with always asking that everytime someone says it??? i've seen you ask that on every thread so far when the word is used...

we just use that because if you buy a lightning you have the right to use gangsta lingo...

Old 03-19-2003, 04:30 PM
****ing A chickenears! That looks pimp as hell. Gonna be offering total underhood dressup kits soon? Better get a bed battery relocation kit as well, ....you know gotta offset the weight penality from the billet covering the engine bay LOL

Ray

Old 03-19-2003, 04:33 PM

Haha I win, first to use the BLING! pic.

Old 03-19-2003, 04:35 PM
I keep asking because it seems to be an overused term here... really ghetto in my mind. it's just a dumb word, and doesn't sound intelligent at all. i am sure - and know - i am not the only one here annoyed with that word.

bling is something for a lowrider with hydraulics out of a Juvenile video... has no place with Lightnings.

By the way, that picture is my point exactly!!!!!!!!

Old 03-19-2003, 04:37 PM
I keep asking because it seems to be an overused term here... really ghetto in my mind. it's just a dumb word, and doesn't sound intelligent at all. i am sure - and know - i am not the only one here annoyed with that word.

bling is something for a lowrider with hydraulics out of a Juvenile video... has no place with Lightnings.
ahhhh, come on, lightnin up a bit........ we have a different definetion for it,

when we say bling bling, everybody instantly thinks "Chrome or Stainless Steal" dress up items....

Old 03-19-2003, 04:39 PM
fo shizzle my nizzle chicken man!!!!

BLING BLING!!!

Old 03-19-2003, 04:39 PM
Yikes!

Lighten up!

Old 03-19-2003, 04:41 PM
That looks very sweet!

Do you have a pic of the whole engine? Just to get an over all idea of how the look is balanced.

Old 03-19-2003, 04:41 PM
Talking

Last edited by MISTERgadget; 03-19-2003 at 04:57 PM.
Old 03-19-2003, 04:43 PM
i am not angry about it - just tired of seeing it. can we think of a new word for all of this shiny stuff that people are adding to their trucks?

maybe use refined, cultured, sophisticated, or my favorite... genteel (via handy dandy microsoft word thesaurus)

Old 03-19-2003, 04:44 PM
Rest In Peace
BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BL ING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLIN G!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING! BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BL ING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLIN G!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING! BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BL ING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLIN G!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING! BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BL ING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLIN G!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING! BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BL ING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLIN G!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING! BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BL ING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLIN G!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING! BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BL ING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLIN G!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING! BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BL ING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLIN G!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING! BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BL ING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLIN G!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING! BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BL ING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLIN G!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING! BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BLING!BL ING!BLING!BLING!

Just in case you missed that BLING! What is it they say if you dont like whats on TV change the Channel. Well you saw the name of the thread so why come and post in it.

Old 03-19-2003, 04:47 PM

By the way, that picture is my point exactly!!!!!!!!

I think someone might be a tad to much racist???? who said that the word bling bling is ghetto? I'm calling up webster right now and having a talk with this little ***** about the word bling and getting it added to the dictionary to make it legal.

Quick Reply: Bling Bling Bling Bling 4 pics