Lightning

audi tt?

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2003 | 02:47 AM
i believe your right the 0-100-0 is 16 or so but the m5 does do 0-100 in 10 flat. And i dont know why you said 4.8 for the 0-60 because its supposed to be 4.1 i thought. In any case the car is great but why are you talking about it in here? Yeah Mclaren F1 will probably smoke our truck too, yay .

Oh and a decently modded L will beat you in the straight. And ill pose the same question to you that i pose to my buddies with the superfast imports, (turn and glace) "wow, thats fast, so uhhh, how much does this puppy tow?"

Old 03-20-2003 | 02:49 AM
Oh and theres absolutly nothing wrong with decking an audi TT. If they werent fast, they shouldnt have made the body like that. Lets hope next time hes modded up the a$$ and youll put the fuel to better use.

Old 03-20-2003 | 03:24 AM
Yeah, good question, I really don't know how much my BMW tows. My king ranch seems to tow my boat pretty well though, and the Range Rollover isn't too bad. I don't drag my house away to escape impending Tornado's (can you say Hotel?) so I have no need for much more.

By the way, how much does your Lightning tow? Your house maybe?
And I didn't start this fecal flow, I thought there was enough bullying by the local Bluto's and decided to check them a bit. My numbers are accurate. My ride can get to about 175-178 with current mods so I can turn a mile in about 21 sec's full out. The car can get there quick, and I can assure you it does not take 6 seconds to stop from 100mph, 2 seconds or better there sizzlechest: Check your math, plug the hole from whense you are pulling this garble and I will turn off the speakers to my e-mail.
I will be oblivious to your retort. Peace brokered before war. And if that don't work...

Last edited by Weezell; 03-20-2003 at 03:28 AM.
Old 03-20-2003 | 03:42 AM
"You guys are rediculous as a whole (a-hole?). why, oh why would you want to race against a midget in a straight line?"

hey that was your first line, its no wonder that you struck a couple nerves. My point was simply, why rag on it, it was just comments on the car, and then bring in a vehicle thats nearly in a class of its own in terms of performance. Yes you m5 is fast, congrats.

The tow thing was meant to be a joke, you know that thing to lighten you up some, so you might quit being such a jackass. Now ive got no need to joke since obviously you wouldnt want to be say . .civil about anything. Go back to your m5 board, im sure you guys can brag about all the mods you get when you send em up to shop.

Why is it that i sense rich spoiled boy out of you? For some reason you remind me of the guys my parents tried to make me hang out with.

Btw, vinny, good kill on the tt, let em know whose boss. Hey see that, compliment, it aint hard. ***.

Old 03-20-2003 | 05:17 AM
Originally posted by Weezell
My ride can get to about 175-178 with current mods so I can turn a mile in about 21 sec's full out. The car can get there quick, and I can assure you it does not take 6 seconds to stop from 100mph, 2 seconds or better
There are not too many cars which take only 2 seconds to stop from 100mph.
So, how many feet does it take to stop from 100mph?

Last edited by easterisland; 03-20-2003 at 05:23 AM.
Old 03-20-2003 | 07:24 AM
offense??

Vinny, no offense takin here,,, I think every one is fair game if they want to play. He was prob. revving like crazy to get the motor into its peak, as it is very, very peaky in stock trim.

As far as fast cars, planes, motor cycles ect. I remember a statement from a good friend: There will always be someone, bigger,tougher and faster than you ..... So choose your fights VERY carefully... but if its in fun GO for it!!!! no need to take it so personal.
RTKILLA: check this out, I heard k16 turbo kit is fun!
www.stratmosphere.com/tt.htm

Old 03-20-2003 | 08:18 AM
From: On the side of the Road attempting to explain 135 miles per hour
archival smackdown

Couldn't resist this one...

Originally posted by Silver-Y2K-SVT
HERE WE GO AGAIN...

Please, please don't make me unleash additional fury on our "judgementally challenged" compatriots from the world of $42,000 wheezing 1.8 liter Beetle wannabees.

I just sent a TT-themed e-mail to Speedin' Bob that's going to make milk shoot out of his nose when he reads it. The deeper you anlayze, the sillier it gets.

This forum is for and about FORD SVT F150 LIGHTNINGS. The only time an Audi TT should be mentioned over here is is reference to HUMILIATION on the highway by one of the aforementioned trucks.

Now, Leisure Suit Larry, or whatever your "handle" is:

Take your smack-talking azz back to whence you came (German Jellybean World, or whatever you call it). I hear that Chet and the chaps just opened up a fresh BOX of white zinfandel - don't miss it!

And please, for the sake of whatever shred of manhood you have left, STOP BRAGGING ABOUT YOUR INCREDIBLY SILLY CAR. You drive a car that is, above and beyond anything, "cute". And I mean this in a "VW Cabriolet" sense. It is the ideal car for a desperate, 45-year-old, wrinkly-tanned, recently-divorced receptionist to drive over to the Bally Health and Fitness center. Look, you wasted a huge chunk of cash on a "feminine" sports coupe that costs $10,000 more than the marvelous, screaming Honda S2000 (which will run rings around your silly TT). This isn't my/our problem, so don't take it out on me/us (or Sandy, for that matter).

Go back to your world of purebred, yippy lap dogs. Your ****tail bars full of rich hardwoods, supple leather, and oh-so-green ferns. Your neat, identical, brick mailbox sconces at "Hunter's Ridge" subdivision. Load young "Zachary" up in the TT, drive him to soccer practice (much safer than that brutal FOOTBALL, you know), and impress Skippy and the boys with your automotive savvy. Just leave us out of it. You're selling, I'm not buying.

Adios and good riddance to you and your kind.

Old 03-20-2003 | 08:41 AM
Originally posted by Weezell
...escape impending Tornado's...
Tornado's??? (sic)

In Hawaii? I've never been there but wouldn't typhoons be more of a concern?

I believe there's at least one L owner in HI that could test out this guy's M5...

Old 03-20-2003 | 08:45 AM
Lets bash each other some more somewhere else...
CLOSED
Doug

Old 03-20-2003 | 08:49 AM
One more?

Quick Reply: audi tt?