Lightning

Well, I traded in the L in ....

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2003 | 01:50 AM
|
I doubt as ugly as you w/ comments like that **** for brains. Your a bitch-boy .... get off the computer bitch boy .... your mammy's callin' u ... you proabaly need taking a shhhzzzt ... cuz theas too much in your brains to gets rid of .... bitch-boy.

Old 03-22-2003 | 02:27 AM
Originally posted by JL51
I doubt as ugly as you w/ comments like that **** for brains. Your a bitch-boy .... get off the computer bitch boy .... your mammy's callin' u ... you proabaly need taking a shhhzzzt ... cuz theas too much in your brains to gets rid of .... bitch-boy.
Wow, now that's some rough language from someone who want to "get along" with the SVT crowd.......................I guess as long as everyone agrees with your thoughts we can escape your true feelings. How sad.

Anytime you want to see how that thing stacks agianst an 03 Cobra with a decent driver, feel free to look me up. If the "L"'s are catching up by 60 mph, you better start finding ways to crank up that turbo.

Old 03-22-2003 | 05:59 PM
jl51-

i want to see someone run 25lbs of boost through that stock block and float all their valves doing an all wheel drive burnout. I just know that the shop i work at gets constant calls on what options customers have to upgrade their 4g63 block and even the stock turbo because the factory units dont hold up that well, even with minor mods. the shop has a 96 eclipse gsx that had the motor ripped out because a kid had the turbo turned up to 22 lbs and he fried all the piston rings and shot a rod through the block. turns out a long block is close to $2K for one of the gsxs', so the kid dumped the car and we bought it for very cheap. I would just keep an eye on what mods you decide to do, especially on stock components. if the parts are the same, the rods and pistons are good to 350-400 hp and the crank will handle a little more. but you will be lucky if the turbo will reach those numbers and still be efficient. just a little hindsight in the world of turbos and what is possible. Now upgrading components to a forged crank, and titanium rods, along with a t-76 or a garrett t3/t4 ball bearing turbo, and you will find yourself rebuilding the transfer case.

anyhow, hope i didnt bust your bubble, and i wonder if someone thats 6'11'' can fit in an evo???

Old 03-22-2003 | 07:03 PM
I used to own a 3000GT, so I know what the EVO's are capable of. Yes, the VR4's and Eclipses had problems with tranny's and transfer cases. Along with the Eclipses having crank walk. I rarely ever read anybody throwing a rod in their VR4's though. Didn't really read up on the Eclipse's that much, but I have been told their engines suck big time.

I truly hope people don't write these cars off as just another 13 second ride. I can assure you the EVO is going to give ALOT of people problems.....

Quick Reply: Well, I traded in the L in ....