Lightning

Whats the Matter, A Brother Can't Wave ???

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2003, 03:42 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Rob,

I got a big laugh out of the fact that you execpt this guy to take notice and wave to you. I wouldn't know that if I were driving an L.

I do like the concept, now that I have learned that I'd like to get an L just to wave at other l owners as they drive by. The only problem is, I haven't seen many around town.

Old 03-22-2003, 04:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey greencrew,

Being a Lightning owner is a brotherhood your post shows that you are not. A wave is just a respect thing like Vet owners do.

Maybe the guy who didn't wave borrowed it.

For when you own a awsome truck like ours you notice a Lightning comming a mile away.
Besides owning a lightning is like highlander, "There can be only one!"
That means we all are more than willing to have a quick light to light run with a Lightning brother just for giggles!

Suavy

Old 03-22-2003, 05:05 PM
Rob glad you agree with me. No offense to devout religious folks, although I think it's better to develop your own beliefs instead of being forced to believe.

Old 03-22-2003, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Unoid
Rob glad you agree with me. No offense to devout religious folks, although I think it's better to develop your own beliefs instead of being forced to believe.
I don't have any superstitions, either, except that I think its bad luck to drive your Lightning if any spark plugs are loose.

Old 03-22-2003, 06:39 PM
Ronbo, you are the funniest bald dude i've ever known! (i am balder). Ha, don't you realize that the dude probably has been visiting this forum and realized/recognized you as the NY NITROS TRUCK and ya just flat intimidated him! RONBO THE INTIMIDATOR, yeah that'll work!!!!

Old 03-22-2003, 07:15 PM
Being a Lightning owner is a brotherhood your post shows that you are not. A wave is

I agree 100% yesterday i went ti the svt dealer to repair a loose bolt in the seat rails and i met another "L" guy and we talked for the whole time we were in the waiting room. and when were done he went out of his way " over 30+miles" to follow me to the shop where me and another "L" owner hang out, we had a great time my "L" is pretty much stock and he had a few mods and not only did he give me a ride he offered to let me drive it!
wich brings me to my point
"L" owners=Brotherhood=brother= family!!!
no mater what sex race or creed!

Old 03-22-2003, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by JohnFastruk
Ronbo, you are the funniest bald dude i've ever known! (i am balder). Ha, don't you realize that the dude probably has been visiting this forum and realized/recognized you as the NY NITROS TRUCK and ya just flat intimidated him! RONBO THE INTIMIDATOR, yeah that'll work!!!!
John, what do you think, should I change my Name to
THE BLACK NIGHT

Old 03-22-2003, 08:20 PM
You guys have it all wrong. This guy probably thought he was face to face with Ron Jeremy and suddenly had "equipment" envy issues.

Old 03-22-2003, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Odin's Wrath
You guys have it all wrong. This guy probably thought he was face to face with Ron Jeremy and suddenly had "equipment" envy issues.

Old 03-22-2003, 08:46 PM
Good One Odin

Old 03-23-2003, 02:11 AM
I think the gen 1's are prettier in their own special way. If i had the chance to be given a truck - a black gen1 stock with 0 miles, or a brand new 02 with 0 miles. chances are i'll take the gen 1 and slap on a blower .

but true, when you put down a good bit of dough for a limited vehicle you better learn to repect everything about it and the people who own them.

Old 03-23-2003, 02:22 AM
At times, when I have alot on my mind, you could throw a dead body on my windshield and I would not notice. Maybe it is something I developed from raising kids. The ability to shut out everything around me.

I have actually had friends from around town honking their horns and screaming out their windows at a light to get my attention.

Rocks

Old 03-23-2003, 09:43 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Suavy,

no I'm not an L owner, but I do park next to them when ever I can, does that count for anything? There was a nice red one at work for a couple of weeks, I was told it was a visitor but never did meet him. We both parked our trucks away from other cars and left an open spot between each other's truck.

If I did have an L I bet I would have met this guy. I just wonder if I start waving at L owners if they will wave back at me in my SCrew, or just think I am another L owner wanabe?

Old 03-23-2003, 10:24 AM
Pretty sure I always get waves? hehe

Old 03-23-2003, 10:26 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by SVT GIRL
Pretty sure I always get waves? hehe
Show-off
Hell, Iam waving right now

Quick Reply: Whats the Matter, A Brother Can't Wave ???