Lightning

More and more L's on the road...

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2003 | 07:53 PM
|
Thumbs up More and more L's on the road...

Just got done running with an L down N. Lamar here in Austin (between Parmer and Braker). Brand new black 03 with dealer plates still good for 3 weeks. If you're on here, truck looks great. Nice run. No cold shoulder from this owner.

Seems I see so many Ls these days (never really used to see them prior to owning one myself). Now I hope I can identify a few of you guys...

Question for the N. Cali guys, I was in San Jose a few weeks back and saw a red ('02, I believe--it was quick) downtown. That was during GDC--think it was around March 10th...

A few days later in Tahoe area. Parked at CalNeva on that following Monday (15th?).

There's also a silver '01 in Austin whose owner must work somewhere around Rundberg and Metric. Are you on these boards as well?

--Rip

Old 03-29-2003 | 07:59 PM
Welcome! Texans are always welcome here....well, I d/k about ol' Doug ?

Dan

Old 03-29-2003 | 08:26 PM
I never see any close to where I live in NC. Maybe 1 or 2 in a month.

Old 03-29-2003 | 09:02 PM
I was the only L in town for about a year. Now I am the only one in town every day but last night there were four L's out. me and JWASTED. Then a red 01 and a white 99 we followed the white one to try and talk to him but we got caught by a redlight.

Old 03-30-2003 | 10:58 AM
I see 3 or 4 a day here in Long Island NY where I live

A Customer at work has one (silver) I see that one daily,
He's not into it at all, doesn't have any mods, leasing it for like $750.00 a month for 3 years, and never really wants to talk about it much. We do say hi every morning and park next to each other. Two Red Ones drive by at least once a day, somehow I'm looking out the window everytime (I must hear the Whine comming) Then there's another Red one I see usually going home, Nice one with Chrome Rims and a lowering kit. Our Bro Chim Shady (silver) I've ran into him a few times on the road.
He's got a beast, Looks Great, he runs Slicks on the street (Whooped me) Then there's Ed (Silver), he just got all tuned and modded up by Sal, he lives very close like Chim. Paul in Nassau County has another Red One (the nicest I've ever seen), Sal of course with his Beast (don't run into him on the road though) but do see him at the Local Car Shows, and a few Beautiful Harleys I see around town weekly (Black)
THE ONLY COLOR TO OWN

They don't seem so Limited here in LI, thats for sure ???

Old 03-30-2003 | 11:02 AM
I was in Austin with my white 2000 last weekend and didnt see another Lightning until we left, when I passed one going to other direction on I-35.

See them a lot more often in Dallas.

Quick Reply: More and more L's on the road...