Lightning

Moab Utah car show weekend

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2003 | 11:13 AM
|
Moab Utah car show weekend

Drove the 100 miles to cruise with the Hot Rodders at Moab last night.

We took over that town. The streets were lined with people and hot rods down both sides of the street for at least a Mile.
Bumper to Bumper like a parade. Supercharges sticking out of hoods was not uncommon. Tubbed with super wide Mickey Thompson cheater slicks.
Lot's of oldies mixed with new stuff to.
The cops were thick. There were three of them on mountain bikes chaseing people down who got to wild with burnouts. You just couldn't get away from them in the traffic.

People shouting and holding signs begging you to light up the tires. Lot's of guy's were doing it but the cops were on them in a flash.

It was Hot and heavy form 8pm untill 10pm. what a blast. There is the all day car show going on in the city park and tonight should be good for cruising and fun also.

Party time in little Moab Utah. I only saw one other Black L and we managed to connect up and cruise together a couple times. Was a young gal driving. Got a lot of nice comments from folks on my truck. Street lights at night realy makes the paint shine.

Just thought I would share this in case anyone is close enough to run over there. The weather is perfect. Sunny, dry and 70's

Quick Reply: Moab Utah car show weekend