Lightning

Erie, PA

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2003, 11:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Snowyet...you know where Angola is???? I been around lake Erie a bit. Hang out at Mickey Rats?

Old 09-28-2003, 03:24 AM
There are a few L's in Erie, but not as many as there are in bigger cities (obviously).

Old 09-28-2003, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by juspifool
There are a few L's in Erie, but not as many as there are in bigger cities (obviously).
Hey juspifool, are there any car or truck clubs up here? I would like to enlarge my circle of friends and dont know where to look to join a few things..
Dana

Old 09-28-2003, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by dboat
Hey juspifool, are there any car or truck clubs up here? I would like to enlarge my circle of friends and dont know where to look to join a few things..
Dana
dboat,

How can you move away from one of the best detailers I have ever seen (Scottswax)? I've followed his work on Autopia for awhile now and saw that he had done your truck. You'll definitely have to fly him in for a weekend detail.

Enjoy your relocation. Sounds like a nice area, but it looks like you'll have to invest in some long underwear.

Old 09-28-2003, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by MaxTorque02
dboat,

How can you move away from one of the best detailers I have ever seen (Scottswax)? I've followed his work on Autopia for awhile now and saw that he had done your truck. You'll definitely have to fly him in for a weekend detail.

Enjoy your relocation. Sounds like a nice area, but it looks like you'll have to invest in some long underwear.
Boy are you right on that one.. Scott is not only a great detailer but a good man as well.. He would always get my vehicles back on track..
yes the winters are cold but the summers are mild and not the hot nor humid type of weather that keeps me inside. So I will stay inside in the winter and watch football, and put on a blanket...
But I love it so far.. its a nice cool 50 something outside.. perfect..

Quick Reply: Erie, PA