Lightning

Who has the best price on the FTVB???

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2003 | 09:04 PM
Banned
Yea, sort of like stepping on dog ***** and it squishes between your toes.

Old 05-09-2003 | 10:17 PM
Spanky

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Spanky99L
just goes to show you he is all about the green. He sells them to by pass his distributers to make more money PLUS he raised the price the VB's cost to his distributers.

I only wish I could tell you what Greg did for me. If I need trans parts THAT is the man I'm going to. And for those with colorful imaginations-NO-it did not consist of sexual favors. LOL
Greg is totally cool.

So, Spank, you're a puppet now. Pot calling the kettle black or something like that. Do what you gotta do, Spanky, just be fair and honest, and don't put yourself on a pedestal-put your customers there instead. You were fair with me.

BTW-Short people need a pedestal.

Old 05-10-2003 | 12:28 AM
DR. D

E-mail me. I have not talked to you for months. I'll be heading down to MIR come end of summer. Trk will be finished by then and will have miles on it and would like to travel around to some more lacal tracks.

Old 05-10-2003 | 03:00 AM
Never thought I'd have to defend myself for selling a part I designed, built and market, and selling it below retail at that. Honestly, the total difference between what I get form distibuters and what I got on E-bay is about $150 for all of them I've sold that way. And the way I look at it, it didn't come from the dealers at all, it came from the guy selling the imitation part, they bought mine because if they did a search they got his and mine showing, and mine was opened at a lower price (in the end 3 of the 5 sold above his price BTW), but all in all, $150 is nothing compared to Factory Tech total revenue. In the futere I'll find another way to compete with the competing part. Are you happy now? And if you're not, pick a charity, I'll write a check for the total amount ot the charity of your choice if you'll just shut up. It's about parts, not money. Do you have any idea the things I do for the community with the money Factory Tech makes? I like to build transmissions, I admit I kind of like the recognition, but I'm more or less "affluent" and for the most part, th money isn't that big a deal for me.

G

Old 05-10-2003 | 03:09 AM
And another thing....

I just went to the site someone linked to above and read this:

Unlike other kits this performance valve body replaces the lower circuit springs and sleeves, lessening the chance of side loading and "bang shifts."

That's not true, the springs in the lower circuit of all the ones I've I've rebuilt are the stock springs, and there is no lower circuit sleeve, just valves. The only sleeve in the valve body is on the line mod valve, not even in the shift bores. You should at least know what the part your selling has in it.....

G

Old 05-10-2003 | 03:45 AM
Gregg's customer service has always been excellent and he's been more than helpful and patient with me....

Old 05-10-2003 | 04:28 AM
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Gregg is the man when it comes to this *****. Who gives a fu(k what people say about him. His work speaks for itself.

Quick Reply: Who has the best price on the FTVB???