Lightning

Sir michaels roll pan-- post your pics -- I also have a question...

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2003, 04:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by player19
Anyone?? So does this roll pan use the original brackets or does it come with new ones to replace the originals??
Mine is on order and it's not here yet, but if it's like the others I've had it doesn't use any of the factory bumper brackets. It uses sheetmetal screws that screw into the section of the bed under the tailgate. Very simple install.

Jody

Old 05-28-2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by cyntaxx
This is no flame towards anyone but I would think NOT being young (and more experienced with many previous vehicles and modding) would only lead to more savvy consumership. IMO, I expect more of the young folks to go out there with their newly-acquired plastic and rack up a high bill on ridiculously marked-up products...

Again, to each their own. I was merely stating my opinion. I was not scrutinizing any particular person (or their purchase) but simply giving my insight as to why prices may be high as a result of the buying practices I'm seeing. If you take offense, I apologize. So far, I've repeated over and over that in the end, it is your money...

My point was that I will pay the extra for quality pieces. Over the years I have bought a ton of junk thinking I was saving money. That comes with experience. I have found that usually if the deal is too good to be true, it usually is.

Most of the stuff I have bought I have held in my hands first. I will pay for Quality pieces.

Don't get me wrong, I like to save a buck or two and get deals. I have purchased many used items for less money. But those items IMO were quality pieces. Like my Flip chip .I only paid $75 used for or the Powercooler I only paid $200 used for. I would have bought them pieces anyway. Because I prefer a JDM tune and I think the Powercooler works great at the track (especially since I have a Shaker Hood).

Again , I have no problem with all our tuners retiring millionaires or anybody else for that matter.

VINNIE

Old 05-28-2003, 06:58 PM
hey badazz, ill give ya 100bucks for that roll pan.. take or leave it you cheap azz.. think you so much better then the rest of us!!!??? I even rolled out the red carpet for you at my house!!
Had my servents bring you ice cold drinks, and made sure they had the Boyds all cleaned up nice.

Jerk.

LMAO!!

Last edited by Krix330cic(NJ); 05-28-2003 at 07:02 PM.
Old 05-28-2003, 07:28 PM
LOL
Hey Cyntaxx I only paid 500.00 bucks for these..LOL I got two pair

I will sell em to ya for 2 bucks!!

HE HE HE

p.s. for all you playa playa's cop shades are coming BACK!!!!

Old 05-28-2003, 07:55 PM
damn those are the ***** I want a pair seriously how much are they, and what brand?

Old 05-28-2003, 07:58 PM
Talking

Originally posted by BadAzz516
So i guess that Bill and Don's Bolt are crazy to since they spent so much money on their trucks to get what they wanted a 10 second truck right.
Vin,
I don't know if I'm crazy or not, but, I do know I have some issues, I had to have the SM pan and end caps too. It's not on yet but I had it on for fitting
Bill

Old 05-28-2003, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by hdmlnium
Vin,
I don't know if I'm crazy or not, but, I do know I have some issues,
Look at Bill's truck! Longblock, KB, etc....he's definitely gone off the deep end!

Deimatt: awesome shades. I have a pair of Walgreens aviators but the ones you're showing are straight up bangin!

Old 05-29-2003, 01:29 AM
Bill and Don are gods, simple as that

Old 05-29-2003, 09:22 AM
ridiculously marked-up products...
I hope REM asks 2000+ for the hood so 20 guys can wait in line to buy it!

Same 'ol s**t huh guys ???

Old 05-29-2003, 09:32 AM
It looks great, Bill. You've got me anxious to get mine now for sure!

Tim

Yep, same ol crap, Rob.

Quick Reply: Sir michaels roll pan-- post your pics -- I also have a question...