Lightning

Factory tonneau

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2003 | 02:46 AM
|
Question Factory tonneau

Just wondering if anyone has dyed their factory tonneau black. I am thinking about trying something. I did a search and found nothing. Is it made out of vinyl?? Thanks in advance.

Old 05-26-2003 | 09:51 AM
This will not answer your question, but when I had my dealer warranty my cover for "curling corners", the replacement was the wrong color. It was dark brown, sent it back and reordered. The next one was a tan. Finally on the thrid try I got the black one
So I know they come in different colors

Old 05-26-2003 | 01:15 PM
|
Thanks for the heads up Gator. Only problem is evertime I go to the dealership I get this sick feeling to my stomach. I got tomorrow off so I guess I'll head over that way.

Old 05-26-2003 | 02:07 PM
Originally posted by Fast Gator
This will not answer your question, but when I had my dealer warranty my cover for "curling corners", the replacement was the wrong color. It was dark brown, sent it back and reordered. The next one was a tan. Finally on the thrid try I got the black one
So I know they come in different colors
Hmm so some dealers are willing to replace factory toneaus with curling corners under warranty? Mine has that problem but I've never really addressed it...

Old 05-26-2003 | 07:43 PM
Originally posted by cyntaxx
Hmm so some dealers are willing to replace factory toneaus with curling corners under warranty? Mine has that problem but I've never really addressed it...
I guess its like anything else in life.
Its how you go about approaching the problems, determines how they get resolved. I always talk to my dealer like I want to be talked to, (Not to say you don't), ask how his day is going, before I start telling him my problems
4 sets of foglamps and the tonneau cover prove Iam doing something right:o

Quick Reply: Factory tonneau