Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2003, 10:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here is link to some of the pics I took today

http://www.talonclub.com/4images/cat....php?cat_id=59

Here is the Gamino crew accepting the award for finishing #1

Old 06-02-2003, 10:02 AM
Awesome weekend, a hot weekend, but worth and the sweat and hard work.

I want to thank everyone who helped this weekend. Thank you to the Good Lord Above who allows me to make all these races and gets me there and back home safely.

A great big warm thanks goes out to J.D. Blackwell who got me running down the track again on Sun. Without your help in changing the plugs I'm not sure if I would have run on Sunday. Thanks bud, truly a good friend. I owe you one. Also thanks to Jim from JDM for all your phone tuning. Your always there for me, thanks "Big Daddy." The guys from Strictly Performance, Richard and his crew for lending Justin tools, giving us a cool place to stay at the track, and all the meals, Thanks. Johnny Lightning for checking in on us from time to time, spark plugs, and lending Justin your 7mm swivel socket, Thanks. Thank you also Doug for your help. Great pictures as always.

This weekend was a perfect example of the Lightning community coming together as family. Win or lose, this is what it is all about

P. "Get-n-Go" Gamino

Old 06-02-2003, 10:25 AM
I am glad you came out alright Paul. I appreciate the thanks for changing your plugs. It was the least I have could have done for you after you let me use your blower for FFW Houston and you also inviting me to eat with you guys too.

See you in September,

Justin

Quick Reply: NMRA @ Ennis, TX today (pics)