Lightning

chips???

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2003 | 04:35 PM
|
chips???

does any body on here know how and what you need to do mods to chips? im asking becouse i live in the uk and need to do my own chip mod over here, thanks lads

Old 06-17-2003 | 05:48 PM
I d/k how to answer your inquiry. Why must you do your own chip? Why not do as we do and contact a tuner and outline your mods and uses for your L and let him tune a chip for you?

Dan

Old 06-17-2003 | 05:50 PM
Re: chips???

Originally posted by grgreves
does any body on here know how and what you need to do mods to chips? im asking becouse i live in the uk and need to do my own chip mod over here, thanks lads
Wait for the Predator if you want to do it yourself. Otherwise, do a mail order chip, but face the downtime if/when you need reburns. JMO.

Old 06-17-2003 | 06:00 PM
|
have done that 7 times so far an its still runin lean,every time i send chip back for a reburn i carnt use the old L an it can take 2/3 weeks to return! dont forget we use 97ron fuel here an the air is different,it would also help me to know whats goin on ie detination,bad plugs, coils. so if you have any info would love to know thanks

Old 06-17-2003 | 06:08 PM
Hey George, I have an option for you. Autologic has a stand alone programmer that would allow me to e-mail you new programs and you could burn them on your own chip. This is usually just offered to our PSP dealers, but maybe I can see if Autologic will make an exception for you since you are in UK.

Old 06-17-2003 | 06:34 PM
Banned
OR...

Contact Mark from Blueovalperformance.com and get a PCM reflash and call it done brother.

Cheers mate.

Old 06-17-2003 | 06:54 PM
|
hi sal hows it goin? ready for the 9s yet? do you think they can help?do you mind if they could, i wouldnt like to do you out of money an dont want to upset you! is there also a diagnostic program i could use? shall i call you tomorrow to find out more info?
george

Quick Reply: chips???