Lightning

Why do Ricers do it? vs the L

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2003 | 12:41 PM
Originally posted by andrewjhaley
I like my rice with cream gravy my mom makes without thinking,using a few things and little time
whoa dude, a lil too much info!!

Old 07-10-2003 | 03:25 PM
well lets see Rice:

Rice got burned by a lightning
The lightning Cooked the rice.
The lightning burned the rice.

The best thing to do when they line up next to them and they rev it to 6000 rpm's is have your girlfriend lower her window and say, umm is that 4 door family car supposed to be fast?

Or it's the best when she's driving and one pulls up.
I roll down the window and say "c'mon you don't wanna be beat by a girl now do you."

You know the guyst hat have the fast rice, never do the revving of the engine at a light, they take it seriously, those are the ones to watch out for. think about it, they spend mad cash on their car to get it to go fast, do you think they will chance bend a valve or bust a rod, revving it at a light.???

Plus how does rice hook up off the line.
their tires are about 6 inches wide.

silly rice, rice is for eating.

Old 07-10-2003 | 03:25 PM
Banned
soooooooooooooo thats what its like in his family.

Old 07-10-2003 | 03:33 PM
I don't mind smoking them. From a stop to 60 mph what is that 3-4 seconds and they are already 3+ seconds behind you. On the freeway from a 70mph roll it is almost as bad

Old 07-10-2003 | 03:37 PM
Mostly, when they pull up alongside me and rev it, they're probably thinking one (or more) of several things:

1. What's that old fart doing in that cool Lightning? (Suppose he'll want to race?)

2. Hey, is that a Lightning? Wonder if they're really as fast as they say they are?

3. The car I'm driving is a POS, but I wanna be able to tell the guys I raced a Lightning (and got my *** kicked).

4. That red truck looks great. Bet he spent a lot of bucks on the aftermarket goodies. Probably not very fast, though. Watch me blow him in the weeds.

Last edited by jaymz; 07-10-2003 at 03:42 PM.
Old 07-10-2003 | 03:59 PM
Talking New model ricer

Is it true that ricers now have their own prototype called the "S" car? ...They say you can sit by the side of the road and watch the "S" car go....hehehehe....I made a funny

Old 07-10-2003 | 04:10 PM
Although I hate the ****y attitude that comes with these kids and their cars, this trend is only growing. It amazes me that Autozone wont stock pads for my other car but they have 10 rows of Rice *****. Also Circuit City in my area has been stocking Fart cans, Strut braces and neon crap for about a yr. Every trip to Circuit City and the Rice section is growing more and more.

Old 07-10-2003 | 04:11 PM
Why is C O C K Y a filtered word

Old 07-10-2003 | 04:12 PM
Where I live there are ricers EVERYWHERE. There's nothing that cracks me up more than seeing a front wheel drive car with a wing straight off a 747.

When I'm approched by a 1.something liter (less than a 2 liter bottle of pop) ricer, I usually just think to myself "What an idoit, he actually thinks he could take me? Should I waste my gas?....NAH". However I have taken a few baits, but mostly to show them what shame feels like.

I generally call them "Pissed off Bumble Bees". And as their speeding away at a "Kneck-breaking" speed, I always yell out loud..."Go Bumble Bee GO!!"

Just my take on Uncle Bens' creation.

Andrew

Old 07-10-2003 | 04:25 PM
Originally posted by SilverStreak02
Where I live there are ricers EVERYWHERE. There's nothing that cracks me up more than seeing a front wheel drive car with a wing straight off a 747.

I generally call them "Pissed off Bumble Bees". And as their speeding away at a "Kneck-breaking" speed, I always yell out loud..."Go Bumble Bee GO!!"

Andrew
I can't wait to yell that one!!!
LOL
thanks... what entertainment.
my wife drives the SVT focus... I'm impressed what they squeezed out of a stock 2.0 motor ...
peace,
john

Old 07-10-2003 | 06:55 PM
Shawnting

Do you live in Savannah? Good thing you didn't mess with that viper because if its' the guy i know he's got 150 shot in that thing. (not that he would have to use it)

Old 07-10-2003 | 09:12 PM
Some of them are too funny.. I was at the track about a week ago and there was this one guy in a honda, man, he could barely get this thing down the track. I mean he was probably running all of 60 horsepower out of a beat engine. But he had the "super cool" shift light tach on the dash.. so here he is running some awful time on the track , but it was hillarious because all you hear is the coffee can exhaust, and then you see the shift light, and this guy is probably running like 20 second et in 1/8 mile. I was laughing so hard i almosed passed out.

But hey, you gotta start somewhere!

Old 07-10-2003 | 09:53 PM
why do ricers rev there engines to like 20k rpm 30 times in a row
its not like there getting loaded up. dam that **** pisses me off

Quick Reply: Why do Ricers do it? vs the L