Old 07-13-2003, 02:17 AM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old 07-13-2003, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by Hilander
Well there goes my thread
Happens all the time around here.

No wonder why people dont get anything out of this site anymore. Its people like **** and Justin and others that dont have anything positive to add to the site.

A few 's and a whole bunch of personal attacks and viola, they are intelligent, wonderful, mature and sometimes respected posters..... ...... Not.

As usual **** tries to deflect his ignorance with personal attacks and lies.

Hey Doug, Steve, your top two people that post here often sure do a good job of keeping the enthusiast away from here. This site is no longer informative unless you want to talk about what **** or Cyntaxxx want to talk about.

PROVE IT

Old 07-13-2003, 03:20 AM
Grey03
you doing the same thing ,as for my air fuel ratios reading from the fjo 11.80 with 21 psi of boost & 12.0 with 40 shoot of nitrous

Old 07-13-2003, 03:24 AM
Originally posted by Grey03

Hey Doug, Steve, your top two people that post here often sure do a good job of keeping the enthusiast away from here. This site is no longer informative unless you want to talk about what **** or Cyntaxxx want to talk about.
JJ, why did you bring me in this one? I posted my AFs of my last dyno...no flames, no personal attacks. Heck, I've toned it down and the only ones I've made lately were done to defend myself.

Weren't you banned already from here already? I think both Doug and Steve know Grey03 = JJSVT

Old 07-13-2003, 03:26 AM
Banned
Originally posted by 1 SILVER BULLET
Grey03
you doing the same thing ,as for my air fuel ratios reading from the fjo 11.80 with 21 psi of boost & 12.0 with 40 shoot of nitrous
Hey, you called while i was asleep. Ill shoot you a call in the morning bro.

Old 07-13-2003, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by cyntaxx
JJ, why did you bring me in this one? I posted my AFs of my last dyno...no flames, no personal attacks. Heck, I've toned it down and the only ones I've made lately were done to defend myself.

Weren't you banned already from here already? I think both Doug and Steve know Grey03 = JJSVT
Yes you have toned it down a bit lately, you just suffer from association by posting in every single thread that **** prides himself on throwing in the crapper, and sometimes you pile on yourself.

So, who am I supposed to be this week? Gen2 Lightning or JJ? Can you make up your mind?

Its funny that whenever someone comes here and confronts some of you people and actually says what should be said, or asks for technical data to back up the latest claim, that you just go ahead and whip out the old who is he card. , and ignore the subject at hand.

Grey03 has been a valuable member to this site, he has posted important educational information and has helped many members get good information, he has also learned a few things while here. So what does it matter who I am? What difference would it make?

Its just a shame that the children are allowed to play in the pool when its

ADULT SWIM

ps, sorry to take the thread even further off topic
pss, ****, want to try to answer the sooted up tailpipe question?

Old 07-13-2003, 08:29 AM
Tailpipes are black. I'm guessing I have an airfuel ratio in the 10's at WOT.
I'd hate to think what that would be if it was a JJ chip. 13/14:1?

Old 07-13-2003, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by easterisland
Tailpipes are black. I'm guessing I have an airfuel ratio in the 10's at WOT.
Do you honestly think that you are running so rich that you are sooting up your tailpipes?? What do you think that you are running raw fuel out the exhaust or something?

So you dyno your truck at WOT and your happy with your A/F's being 10.8-12.4 or so, but do you really drive your truck at WOT all the time? I dont think so. Drive your truck normal for a week without going WOT and I bet your tailpipes are sooted up again.

The rest of the time the computer is trying to acheive 14:7-1 for proper fuel emissions and economy, so thats why you see dyno sheet A/F's start off at 17 or so then dip down, its because the dyno operator has you going about 75mph or so, before he goes WOT, and your in closed loop , so the computer is going for 14:7-1 or higher for the best emissions..

Now armed with that info, tell me why your tailpipes are sooted up again?? Its because your A/F's are in the 10's at all times???

DONT KNOCK IT TIL YOU TRY IT

Old 07-13-2003, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Grey03
Happens all the time around here.

No wonder why people dont get anything out of this site anymore. Its people like **** and Justin and others that dont have anything positive to add to the site.

A few 's and a whole bunch of personal attacks and viola, they are intelligent, wonderful, mature and sometimes respected posters..... ...... Not.

As usual **** tries to deflect his ignorance with personal attacks and lies.

PROVE IT

Well in your post, you added alot of information. Why dont you explain what the soot is, instead of being a smart a$$. You then end your thread with "PROVE IT". So dont whine to Doug and Steve, when your provoking it.

Hilander, Stock my truck was 10.5 to 11.1 at 5500. With a 6lb pulley and no chip Im at 11.7 to 12.4 at 5500.

Old 07-13-2003, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by easterisland

Lemme take a stab at this 1, Wet with a green fluid ? I think the green fluid is caused by the hole the broken rod made going thru the cylinder wall ??? Im I right ? Do I win a prize ? Please please

Old 07-13-2003, 10:17 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by cyntaxx

Wow, Grey03, I think you might have hit a home run with your replies

Old 07-13-2003, 10:33 AM
Question WHAT WAS YOUR RWHP???

Originally posted by Sharpshooter
Had mine dynoed Today.

Bone Stock.

3000 rpm A/F 15.7 that number decreased evenly until 4300 rpm where it stayed at 12.6 for the reaminder of the run. I had an average of 13.6 for the entire run.

My Trucks power is way down compared to other stock trucks. I dont have a clue why this is.

Old 07-13-2003, 10:58 AM
Banned
You guys are at about, 5500 ft up in New Mexico?

Is there any part of that state that is at least a 1000ft?

I would try to get somewhere lower so i could get a decent dyno run, then you have something to really compare your own truck to when you get back up to that high elevation.

Lesser the air, the lesser the fuel is needed to maintain your a/f.

Old 07-13-2003, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by BuzzzLightyear
Well in your post, you added alot of information. Why dont you explain what the soot is, instead of being a smart a$$. You then end your thread with "PROVE IT". So dont whine to Doug and Steve, when your provoking it.

Hilander, Stock my truck was 10.5 to 11.1 at 5500. With a 6lb pulley and no chip Im at 11.7 to 12.4 at 5500.
My ending statements are just random statements, they do not reflect on the post itself.

Time and time again I come here only to be confronted by armchair tuners that think just because they heard something somewhere, it must be gospel, then I have to make a post to clarify what the hell the actual truth is so that other people dont perpetuate the untruths. If it werent for me, most of you would still be believing that melted converters come from running to lean.

I am asking them if they know why their tailpipes are sooted up because I want to hear their explanation and possibly help them understand what it is thats actually going on.

I can already tell you that the soot doesnt come from running too rich.

One thing I do notice is lots of stabs at someone that doesnt post here about how many trucks he has blown up or that his chips are lean, yet I see nobody backing up those statements with actual info. I did a search and couldnt find any posts that said "I blew my motor with a JJ'sSVT Chip".. I did however find a few posts with that name in it thanking him for how well their truck runs and their new best time thanks to him.. Go figure.

JUILLET

Old 07-13-2003, 12:07 PM

I know what my air fuel is and the tailpipes are full of dark black soot when my air fuel is lower.

Quick Reply: Looking for A/F Data