Lightning

New L owner saying hi....

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2003 | 08:33 PM
Rich,

welcome.

Your in Luck. there is a ton of N.J. L owners. actually we are starting a Jersey Lightning owners (Jlo) if you are interested.

we are having our first meeting this sunday at Bazookas in Bridgewater.You are definately invited to come.

If you go you will meet a lot of L owners, see a lot of different mods (appearance and performance) of the mods you do not own in person and learn more about your L in 2 hours then 2 months on the boards.

We have a lot of nice Ls in N.J. and a good group of guys.

VINNIE

Also , click on my sig pic and check out my gallery. I have a lot of appearance mods you might be interested in.

Old 07-18-2003 | 08:36 PM
Rich welcome to the lightning familly.

You will find there are a lot of great people here, and many in NJ too.

Old 07-19-2003 | 08:58 PM
|
Hey Vinnie -

Thanks for the note. Actually, I believe I sold some tires and other goodies to a buddy of yours - Jon G. He picked up the stuff yesterday and mentioned the club. Yeah, would love to join. I would have come down there for the first meet, but my truck isn't registered yet. But count me in on future cruises - I asked Jon to shoot me an email when the next get-together happens.

Now I gotta go add more pictures to my gallery

Rich

Last edited by QuickWE4; 07-19-2003 at 09:01 PM.
Old 07-19-2003 | 09:05 PM
|
Originally posted by whip
SOunds like a nice ride. Do you know if the previous owner visited the boards? Just wondering who's truck it was.
Whip - I don't believe the prev. owner was on the boards that much. I picked up the truck from a gas station owner up near Montvale NJ. The day I bought it, he had a brand new cobra sitting in the parking lot and he was already taking it apart and modding the crap out of it

Rich

Quick Reply: New L owner saying hi....