Lightning

Red, White, or DSG 03 L?

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2003 | 07:03 PM
Wink

Originally posted by jeff2001silver
damn Bill, does that thing pull wheelies?? Can't wait to see it at FFW in NH.
Doug told me that it was for sure lifting the front tire but we were not able to get it in a picture yet.
You should be able to see it first hand at FFW NH.

Bill

Old 07-26-2003 | 07:47 PM
I vote for whatever color you like the best, But thats enough about that, Tell us a little about the truck.

Old 07-26-2003 | 08:36 PM
In order: red, white, then DSG.

I'm probably in the minority, but I don't care for DSG (or sonic blue) on the L. I even had a DSG stang for a few months. To me, white is kinda plain, red is much better. I like red and black the best, but like others said, it's your choice, suit yourself.

Old 07-26-2003 | 09:34 PM
Wink

What color is the enclosed trailer you will have the S10 in? match the truck to the trailer.It is an enclosed trailer isn't it.
Oh NOOOOO! But seriously that Gunmetal colored truck back up the page some is gorgeous, go with that.

Old 07-26-2003 | 10:00 PM
My vote will always first go to metallic colors since they hide blemishes so well. Second, I would also stick with lighter colors, since they show contrast in shapes and curves much better than dark colors. Obviously silver would fill the needs here, but that is not an option this year. Next to silver I would have to support the white, and it is also a bit more rare. Besides, it would match the van quite well!!

The S10 looks bada$$ by the way!!! When are you going to bring it by?

Quick Reply: Red, White, or DSG 03 L?