Lightning

Truck Dead, opions wanted

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2003 | 02:43 AM
|
ttt

Old 08-02-2003 | 03:45 AM
i see my guy finally got ya.. send me my XXL lightning t-shirt, and i'll send you your fuel pump hose clamps.. LOL LOL

i would have pulled over to see if i could have helped.. sorry bro.

hey, it could be the center console mod that is messing things up.. tell ya what, i'll pay to have it shipped down here & test it out for ya.. you'll get it back around never....

if it is the pumps, use your bail money (from getting arrested in the other post) and buy new hi-flow pumps. a big guy like yourself shouldnt mind a night or two in the "clink"
btw: what was up with that other post? did you fall asleep after the dirty deed with cyntaxx and let him use your PC? HAHAHAHA

just joking man..

Old 08-02-2003 | 06:30 AM
Did you check the started solenoid? My truck did the same as yours and I replaced the solenoid and it works perfect now.

Old 08-02-2003 | 09:26 AM
|
Initial thoughts at dealer are a potentially faulty TPS. Exact thing Mark @ BOP had thought. Running a few tests should pinpoint it by noon Indiana time.

Much easier fix than the fuel hoses, but I guess nothing has been ruled out at this point. Update within the next 4 hours.

Thanks for everyones help.

-Kimball

Old 08-04-2003 | 06:28 PM
|
Ok, truck is running again. It was the fuel pumps themselves, not just the lines. New pumps installed. Luckily they had the right part in stock so it was done in a few hours.

Thanks for all the help guys.

-Kimball

Quick Reply: Truck Dead, opions wanted