Lightning

More praise for the FTVB

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2003 | 08:33 PM
|
Thumbs up More praise for the FTVB

Just finished installing mine along with the 4x4 pan. Wow! What a difference! The shifting feels soo much better and less abusive. Only problem was trying to find the proper torque wrench, but other than that the install was fairly simple. As always, thanks to Paul over at REM for the excellent service, and thanks to Greg Evans for putting out a great product.

Old 08-02-2003 | 09:20 PM
With those mods you should be running out pretty good. I loved my truck stock, but the real fun started when i decided to do some mods. I wish i had done the FTVB from day one, i think it would have extended the life of my clutch pacs. I changed it out at around 22,000 miles. Still, no problems.

Old 08-02-2003 | 09:36 PM
I had the race ftvb and it shifted so hard that it used to rattle my dash...even at light throttle....so I put the street valvebody in and it works great...not to hard until I burry the throttle.....

Old 08-02-2003 | 09:36 PM
I love mine too but I think my 3 month old girl is getting whiplash Now just waiting on my 3#er to come in.
jeff

Old 08-02-2003 | 10:31 PM
Originally posted by georgia-SVT
I love mine too but I think my 3 month old girl is getting whiplash Now just waiting on my 3#er to come in.
jeff
Holy Cow!! Valdosta, GA!! I was stationed at Moody AFB for eight years!! Sorry to Hi Jack the thread. I wan't to get a FTVB soon. I have heard nothing but good things about them!!

Quick Reply: More praise for the FTVB