Lightning

whats up with this...

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2003 | 03:51 PM
Im kinda with Rob on this. It might be a tranny issue, but it may be the your engine isnt producing power in a certain are of your rpm, which may be a tuning issue? Are you chipped? If so maybe pull the chip and see how it pulls in that area, and put it back in to see if the problem lies there. If not maybe a simple pcm reset might do it, though im not sure.

Old 08-04-2003 | 04:18 PM
|
Ok, I plugged my dump solenoid back in and its not doing it anymore (not that it has anything to do with it). My OD light is not blinking and I have no chip. What I did find though is that the Torque reduction is working between 1-2 shift and I head a creech or terror when the boost came back on around 65 or so. Sounds like my belt is slipping when it brings the boost back on (probly slipping all the time under WOT). When I get a chip is it possible to have the boost dump turned off sooner. Seems like forever after the shift before the boost comes back. I dont see the need to have it off so long.

Thanks for the help so far, I appreciate it.

Chris

Old 08-04-2003 | 06:24 PM
Yes you can get your boost dump time lowered, i think the stock setting is like .4 seconds.

Quick Reply: whats up with this...