Lightning

not a flame but why........

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2003, 05:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Its human nature. If i pull up to a dodge viper or a new cobra or any other thing that will kill me that i am inpressed with i try and get him to run just to see what it can do in person. I dont mind losing to a sweet performance car. I had the honor of atleast trying to run it. Then i can atleast see how fast it really is. That is what the dodge truck owners do. You all should be honored. They know you are way faster. They are just impressed and wanna see it.

Vinny

Old 08-07-2003, 07:36 PM
I agree with the comments. Vinny, good thought I like it! The trucks in this area mostly have duals out the back with Flowmasters, (some with cat delete pipe) since we have a local Meineke that does some nice custom work and stocks the Flowmasters.

I guess some of my frustration stems from the fact that my shop is located in a residential/business area and we have a lot of homes close by,,, we are lucky and a lot of our customers own nice toys (67 gto at shop this week) and when these guys driving by see one parked in the lot they need to put on a show,, my residential "friends" don't enjoy the show! (not to mention the funeral home across the street, not great relations when there is a visiting line out the front door)

99charged.... give me a call..

Thanks all for the ear Jon

Old 08-08-2003, 10:11 AM
Nope

it's definetely a boston area thing with these dodges. I've been saying it even before I had might L. All the guys around here that have dodge pickup's think they are a bunch of badasses and I prove them wrong at every attempt.

First encounter with a hemi...tried to pull up behind me and pull the old, fly around and cut you off routine. So as he came up beside me i got on it enough to stay with him and stay with him and stay with him...till about 80, i looked right at him and laughed as i proceeded to pull about 10 car lengths ahead of him in about 2 seconds!!! Probably brought it back to the dealer and told them something was wrong with him hemi after that. Put these hemi's in some sports cars where they belong and stop smashing the dreams off all these *******s that buy them thinking they are something they are not

Quick Reply: not a flame but why........