Lightning

Tickets?!?!

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2003 | 02:01 PM
Originally posted by FC26
Your list of violations sure didn't impress me. When you finally grow up, you'll realize how stupid you sound.
were you talking to me? if you read the whole thing, you would see that it was 7 years ago. if you say even once that you never sped or did anything wrong when you were 18, ill be the first person to say that you are full of *****!! we are having a conversation about our worst tickets and i answered. if you think i sound stupid then why respond and try to start *****? ive seen your negative views on here since you 1st started posting, i dont see you lasting too long.

...chris

Old 08-08-2003 | 02:23 PM
Originally posted by FC26
I keep forgetting---this is the internet----where anyone can say anything---and it is taken as the gospel truth.

Truth be known, all you cop bashing macho men (or should I say 'boys') probably quake in your boots whenever you see a cop......"Oh god, I hope he doesn't stop me" hahahahahah....I can't imagine anyone in their right mind would brag about getting a ticket. Look in the mirror, is that a big "L" on your forehead? (and that doesn't stand for Lightining, bucko)
Who the f*ck is this cupcake? Listen up fruit-cup, the question was about tickets aquired in a given day, and thats what we're talking about. Bad luck, not bragging. Tell ya what lunchbox, if your gonna take the time to log off of your favorite kiddie-**** sites, & grace us here at f150online with your presence, make it worthwile, or stay in the henhouse...next time ya got some "opinions"...why don't you bake 'em into a bunt-cake for us k? thanx sweetie

Last edited by TINNMAN; 08-08-2003 at 02:29 PM.
Old 08-08-2003 | 02:26 PM
Banned
Originally posted by easterisland
SCARY THING IS THAT THERE ARE AHOLES WHO THINK IT'S NOT OK TO FLIP OFF A COP. HOW STUPID ARE THEY!

Old 08-08-2003 | 02:27 PM
When I was 16 and 17 and had crap cars, I was pulled over a lot for stupid stuff but never got a ticket. When I turned 18 I got a nice truck (3 years old at the time) and suddenly I started getting tickets for the same minor things. *shrug*...

13 years of driving I've had 6 tickets I think, none of which went to the state or my insurance company. I haven't had one in 3 years either and that one was a stupid 43 in a 35.

As for "ripping" on cops - I generally don't respect what they do since they weren't forced into their profession. I do respect our military men and woman though, but then again I've never been pulled over by a M1-A1 either.

Old 08-08-2003 | 02:28 PM
|
Originally posted by TINNMAN
Who the f*ck is this cupcake? Listen up fruit-cup, the question was about tickets aquired in a given day, and thats what we're talking about. Bad luck, not bragging. Tell ya what lunchbox, if your gonna take the time to log off of your favorite kiddie-**** sites, & grace us here at f150online with your presence, make it worthwile, or stay in the henhouse...thanx

hahahahahaha im not bragging about my tickets...its something bad that happened to me, and theres no changing it...i was just wondering if there was anyone else out there doing some dumb driving at a young age (and getting caught )

Old 08-08-2003 | 02:28 PM
Originally posted by easterisland
Someone tell me what is wrong with flipping off a cop? FN communists on this site **** me off. Some firemen from Indiana cut me off in traffic last week. They got the finger. If a cop cuts me off or does some stupid stunt he's going to get the bird as well. Granny will get flipped off when she cuts me off.

BAHAHAHAHAAWWWWW ! Easter you crack me up man. I agree with ya... check this s*t ou tho loL

Cop Flip off video

Old 08-08-2003 | 02:33 PM
Originally posted by MicLightning
hahahahahaha im not bragging about my tickets...its something bad that happened to me, and theres no changing it...i was just wondering if there was anyone else out there doing some dumb driving at a young age (and getting caught )
MicLightning, you know I wasn't talking to you right? I was directing my comments to FC26...he obviously has his vagina in a knot and needs a little TLC...

Old 08-08-2003 | 02:33 PM
By the way, some of us give what we get...if a cop respects us & treats us with honor & dignity, we will return the same. If he swaggers up & treats us like crap because he truly believes his Gun & Badge make up for his miniscule ***** size...than no, I think we have every right to let him know how his badge tends to represent the "under-educated, underpaid" foundation of our society. Ya ever notice that cops with degrees and community "good standing" always tend to be very honorable & repectful, even if he gives you the ticket, hes is still very restrained and polite. Its the morons who got the sanity beat out of 'em in high school, & lost the prom queens virginity to guys like us, those are the cops that brow-beat us citizens for the euphoric feeling of a "power trip". Please....THEY bore us....

Last edited by TINNMAN; 08-08-2003 at 02:46 PM.
Old 08-08-2003 | 02:39 PM
|
yea i kno..... i just quoted u cause it was hysterical, but someone else commented on driving and bragging about tickets...

Old 08-08-2003 | 02:42 PM
That video was hilarious!

Old 08-08-2003 | 03:17 PM
Who the f*ck is this cupcake? Listen up fruit-cup, the question was about tickets aquired in a given day, and thats what we're talking about. Bad luck, not bragging. Tell ya what lunchbox, if your gonna take the time to log off of your favorite kiddie-**** sites, & grace us here at f150online with your presence, make it worthwile, or stay in the henhouse...next time ya got some "opinions"...why don't you bake 'em into a bunt-cake for us k? \ thanx sweetie
You definitely know how to bring the level of intelligence down in this forum. This thread is heading for an all time low, partly in thanks to posts like the one above and your follow ups. Do you actually think your language and attitude impresses anyone? I'm sure you will fire back with your extremely talented verbage. It's your nature.

Old 08-08-2003 | 03:26 PM
... Ya ever notice that cops with degrees and community "good standing" always tend to be very honorable & repectful, even if he gives you the ticket, hes is still very restrained and polite. Its the morons who got the sanity beat out of 'em in high school, & lost the prom queens virginity to guys like us, those are the cops that brow-beat us citizens for the euphoric feeling of a "power trip"...
Surprisingly, thats a pretty good description.

Old 08-08-2003 | 03:44 PM
Originally posted by MaxTorque02
This thread is heading for an all time low, partly in thanks to posts like the one above and your follow ups
I originally posted in respose to the thread topic asking how many tickes have you recieved in one night (mine were in one DAY actually, I guess I improvised). I was simply sticking up for other posters who were being attacked for answering the threads subject matter.

Oh...the miniscule and useless "try" to impress...the truly gifted just live life and be themselves...and the lessors of the world believe them to be "trying" to impress... that is what distinguishes the truly great, from those whose innate nature it is to attack them in order to "seem" as forthright and dignified.

I assume you added the "fire back w/ your extremely talented verbage" comment because you knew I would no doubt retort. Again, it is a cowards way to slough off the rebuttle of a greater foe before he has a chance to deliver it.

Last edited by TINNMAN; 08-08-2003 at 03:51 PM.
Old 08-08-2003 | 03:47 PM
Banned
I think i said we should elect TINNMAN president once before.......

Old 08-08-2003 | 04:11 PM
I originally posted in respose to the thread topic asking how many tickes have you recieved in one night (mine were in one DAY actually, I guess I improvised). I was simply sticking up for other posters who were being attacked for answering the threads subject matter.
Sticking up? or using the opportunity to drag this forum down to a lower level? These are all big boys on here and can take care of themselves if they so choose. Actions like yours, and others recently is what has brought this forum down to its lowest levels in years. Assaulting ones character, vehicle or whatever and verbally blasting people behind a keyboard is a cowards action at its best. Why you choose that route, I have no idea. Only you can answer that one. Have a good day, but let's keep this place a civil forum for all to enjoy.

Quick Reply: Tickets?!?!