Lightning

Tickets?!?!

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2003, 04:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Did FC26 not throw the first stone? Why was he not berrated & dragged asunder by the watchful eye of MaxTorque? Hmmm....suspicious to say the least...

Old 08-08-2003, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by MaxTorque02
You definitely know how to bring the level of intelligence down in this forum. This thread is heading for an all time low, partly in thanks to posts like the one above and your follow ups. Do you actually think your language and attitude impresses anyone? I'm sure you will fire back with your extremely talented verbage. It's your nature.
MaxTorque02--you do not NEED to read these posts if you are unhappy with what they say.

do you find it somewhat ironic that you are doing the same thing that you are crying about twards tinnman??

and BTW TMann--good lookin out. F both of them!!

...chris

Old 08-09-2003, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by FastAsL
MaxTorque02--you do not NEED to read these posts if you are unhappy with what they say.

do you find it somewhat ironic that you are doing the same thing that you are crying about twards tinnman??

and BTW TMann--good lookin out. F both of them!!

...chris
Who the f*ck is this cupcake? Listen up fruit-cup, the question was about tickets aquired in a given day, and thats what we're talking about. Bad luck, not bragging. Tell ya what lunchbox, if your gonna take the time to log off of your favorite kiddie-**** sites, & grace us here at f150online with your presence, make it worthwile, or stay in the henhouse...next time ya got some "opinions"...why don't you bake 'em into a bunt-cake for us k? thanx sweetie

Well Chris, I hardly see any comparison between my post and the one above, but if that's your cup of tea and feel that's the way we should communicate with each other on here, then have at it. This forum is headed in the direction of the ricer forums. To much overboasting and tough guy talk on here. There are ways to communicate a message without trashing on each other. I think a few of these juniors have an over abundance of testosterone that they need to find other ways to relieve rather than using this forum to boost their egos. It's to bad because this was once the best forum available and had a lot of class acts here. I've seen them slowly go away and the number of trash talkers grow. I hope this is what you want, because that's what will be left.

I have no hard feelings towards Tinman, I just wish him(FC26 included) and some others would show some class when posting. The Ford and L community should be the leader in class rather than lower ourselves to others level. Trash talking is for the weak.

Old 08-09-2003, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by TINNMAN
Did FC26 not throw the first stone? Why was he not berrated & dragged asunder by the watchful eye of MaxTorque? Hmmm....suspicious to say the least...
Tinman,

Didn't mean to just single you out, but I felt your post was a little to extreme and unnecessary. FC26 may have thrown the first stone, but doesn't mean you have to come back with boulders. I've been involved in many other forums and they all seem to fall victim to the same symptoms. Good people leave and the trashers take over until the forum is eventually closed. Is this not suppose to be a brotherhood? It's okay to disagree, but at least respect others views without the name calling and trash talk.

I'll get off my soapbox now.

Old 08-09-2003, 12:26 AM
Tinman, thank you for saying what needed to be said, ill add more

Maxtorque, while i appreciate your desire to keep the forums civil and such . .. . . please stop being lisa simpson, when trolls come around you can kick em too ya know

FC26, lemme guess your a cop or something like that, its always nice when people are all one sided and if anyones on the otherside they're wrong. Like easter said, cops are just people, i find most to be decent people and i won't catergorize them, but if i run into an ******* cop, ill treat him just like any other *******. Your an *******, and if your a cop that makes you even worse because your supposed to be a public servant, sorry but pull your head out of your *** and then get back to us.

And yes easter's right, though i wouldn't do what he does, nor do i think its the right or correct thing to do, we need people like him because if everyones a conformist piece of S sheep, then all it takes is the guy whose willing to say "follow me" to lead everyone off a cliff.

Anyway, no tickets here, got pulled over once for expired registration before i even knew what a registration was. Cop was polite but frisked me since i didnt have my license on me, let me back in the car asked my info and said to get it done and let me on my way.

Old 08-09-2003, 12:48 AM
Back on topic....got pulled over 2 nights ago for the 1st time.

Coming down the turnpike and this yellow viper is cruising up behind me (old guy inside....tags said DREAMKR), i'm doing like 75, he's probably cruising at 85. He catches up to me and passes me, and there wasn't anybody else on the turnpike, just a wide open stretch, so i step on it and pull up along side to check the viper out :drool end up getting to 100 just cruising next to the viper...i was hoping he'd stomp on it cuz i really wanted to hear it open up and fly by me, but no luck, guess he didn't feel like wasting his gas any more My speedo was pegged, no idea how fast i'm going, but still cruising next to the viper and my exit comes up....i get off, pull into the toll lane and a cop pulls up next to me and asks "was that you speeding back there"
Didn't want to lie cuz there was only 2 of us on the road and no mistaking my truck, so i told him yes. Pulled over after the toll, the regular BS...license registration, run my tags, etc. Comes back up to the truck, and asks if i knew how fast i was going back there...i say no idea but it was waaaay too fast, he tells me i was doing 130+ I almost ****, thought i was totally *******ed. Thinking why couldn't he have pulled over the bright yellow viper instead, and also that i knew my chip took off my speed limiter too. LoL.

Anyway, thought i'd be slapped with a nice big ticket, points, etc, but guess the state trooper had a really really really good day, and i think he liked the truck cuz he was checking it out, and he let me off with a warning, and a 44 dollar ticket for no insurance card even though i had it. Talk about relieved! Double the fines for 65 zone, and doing double the speed limit, plus reckless driving etc, and he let me off! Never had better luck in my life! lol. never gonna do that again

Old 08-09-2003, 06:12 AM
This thread is killing me(ROTFLMAO). Tinnman, I love your colorfulness. You rock!!!!!!!! FC26 and Max torque02 you bore me go troll somewhere else

Old 08-09-2003, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by Harley#356
Back on topic....got pulled over 2 nights ago for the 1st time.

Coming down the turnpike and this yellow viper is cruising up behind me (old guy inside....tags said DREAMKR), i'm doing like 75, he's probably cruising at 85. He catches up to me and passes me, and there wasn't anybody else on the turnpike, just a wide open stretch, so i step on it and pull up along side to check the viper out :drool end up getting to 100 just cruising next to the viper...i was hoping he'd stomp on it cuz i really wanted to hear it open up and fly by me, but no luck, guess he didn't feel like wasting his gas any more My speedo was pegged, no idea how fast i'm going, but still cruising next to the viper and my exit comes up....i get off, pull into the toll lane and a cop pulls up next to me and asks "was that you speeding back there"
Didn't want to lie cuz there was only 2 of us on the road and no mistaking my truck, so i told him yes. Pulled over after the toll, the regular BS...license registration, run my tags, etc. Comes back up to the truck, and asks if i knew how fast i was going back there...i say no idea but it was waaaay too fast, he tells me i was doing 130+ I almost ****, thought i was totally *******ed. Thinking why couldn't he have pulled over the bright yellow viper instead, and also that i knew my chip took off my speed limiter too. LoL.

Anyway, thought i'd be slapped with a nice big ticket, points, etc, but guess the state trooper had a really really really good day, and i think he liked the truck cuz he was checking it out, and he let me off with a warning, and a 44 dollar ticket for no insurance card even though i had it. Talk about relieved! Double the fines for 65 zone, and doing double the speed limit, plus reckless driving etc, and he let me off! Never had better luck in my life! lol. never gonna do that again
lucky , my dad had the same thing happen to him a while back. Some cops are really cool, its almost as if one of us was a cop...thats the cool level they would be at....hahaha

Old 08-09-2003, 10:34 AM
TINNMAN, I would wager that you were pulled over by the local blue boys for that fugly decal on your car.

Old 08-09-2003, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by AZ fun
This thread is killing me(ROTFLMAO). Tinnman, I love your colorfulness. You rock!!!!!!!! FC26 and Max torque02 you bore me go troll somewhere else
Hey AZ fun,

Go *** yourself!

There, now I feel like I belong!

Old 08-09-2003, 11:26 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
118 over 55 on the Garden State Parkway

Old 08-09-2003, 01:12 PM
There is an urban legend going around about 6 Lightnings that ALL got pulled over on I 20 doing about 115....

Doug

Quick Reply: Tickets?!?!