Lightning

Tickets?!?!

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2003 | 12:14 AM
|
Tickets?!?!

well i was wondering what some of you have gotten in a night? i dont have an L, soon though. Well heres my best(worst) night... im 18, 17 at the time this happened.... in my friend's 2002 CLK 430... 60 in a 25,reckless driving, improper passing, evading police and stolen vehicle. But evading police and stolen vehicle were soon dropped and i dropped the speeding and passing in court...thank you lawyer ......$1000 for him tho well good night....

-Sean

Old 08-08-2003 | 02:33 AM
my wost set of tickets ever was when i was 18:

60 in a 35
impropper passing
impropper lane change
failure to signal
failure to yield
failure to allow assured distance
rapid accelleration
rapid decelleration
reckless opperation
and noise pollution for spinning my tires.

i had just got a brand new civic (96') that day and lost my liscense for 45 days due to this event.

...chris

Last edited by FastAsL; 08-08-2003 at 01:56 PM.
Old 08-08-2003 | 02:52 AM
Alright, heres one from this sunday. Headed to work, on the same road 3 miles from my house that I have gone for the past 2 years. Traffic was kinda bad and I had pulled up midway into the intersection. Light turns to yellow, and two of the three lanes have come to a stop. I go, but some dumb, barely legally old enough to drive, B*TCH tries to beat the light (she fails). I was far enough ahead I go as quick as I can to turn in. No problems, didn't really feel anything.

Go to park, and I get out and notice that my rear bumper is bent back and that plastic crap is mangled to hell. One guy who saw it followed me to make sure I was alright and saw her run the light (He is my savior!). I got his info, looked for the car that ran into me and called the police. I had to go into work, police call me back, and apparently the person who ran into me is in front of where I work, and the police are there.

OK, sounds fine, it just has to go quick cause we were getting close to open (and hey, I've really wanted a rollpan!). The girls parents were there, they had talked to the police already. I had told the cop what happened and told him I had a witnesses information. But since the witness was not there (because it was an hour after the incident, and oh yes, the stupid B*TCH had driven off too!) that the witness did not matter. After 20 minutes of him slowly filing things out and waiting for her to get a ticket, I get the ticket! For not yielding! Not yielding to those who have ran a red light! If they had right of way I would be dead, as all 3 lanes would have ran into me, not one into the very back of me!

I tried to better explain to the Officer what had happened, he clearly wasn't going to fill out information again and started turning my words around. So now I have to wait till Sept 11 for the court date, and then wait for her insurance to pay to get body work done to fix it (Oh yeah, not only is it the bumper that is messed up, the part under the back step side is down to fiberglass).

So I get to wait 5 weeks to go to court (I have the law, the witness and common sense on my side), get my only ticket off my record, get her insurance to slowly send me a fat check so I can get this crap taken care of. Expect October!

Old 08-08-2003 | 03:27 AM
Rest In Peace
From: anchorage, alaska, usa, north america, earth, solar system, milky way
I know a guy up here that got a ticket for "improper hand signal."

Yup, you guessed it, he flipped off a cop. took him to court for a showdown. Cop said, in all honesty, the kid had his whole arm out the window.

The kid brought a receipt from the local midas that indicated his driver side window motor was replaced the next day. Caught the cop lyin' through his teeth.

Old 08-08-2003 | 07:29 AM
|
Originally posted by Tundra

Yup, you guessed it, he flipped off a cop. took him to court for a showdown. Cop said, in all honesty, the kid had his whole arm out the window.

The kid brought a receipt from the local midas that indicated his driver side window motor was replaced the next day. Caught the cop lyin' through his teeth.
good..... thats the scary thing, cops can lie and pretty much do almost anything and really get away with it most of the time.

Old 08-08-2003 | 08:34 AM
Your list of violations sure didn't impress me. When you finally grow up, you'll realize how stupid you sound.

Originally posted by Tundra

So his window motor was replaced the next day, big deal. How do you know it wasn't broken in the down position?

The scary thing is that there are aholes that think it's OK to flip off a cop. How stupid is that!

Old 08-08-2003 | 10:56 AM
Originally posted by FC26
The scary thing is that there are aholes that think it's OK to flip off a cop. How stupid is that!

SCARY THING IS THAT THERE ARE AHOLES WHO THINK IT'S NOT OK TO FLIP OFF A COP. HOW STUPID ARE THEY!

Old 08-08-2003 | 11:17 AM
No sh*t Easter, Last time I looked this was America!!

Old 08-08-2003 | 11:19 AM
Originally posted by easterisland
SCARY THING IS THAT THERE ARE AHOLES WHO THINK IT'S NOT OK TO FLIP OFF A COP. HOW STUPID ARE THEY!
Not sure if I see the logic of this post.

I see this thread is quickly going down the toilet. Doug will be coming close behind.

Old 08-08-2003 | 11:43 AM
Someone tell me what is wrong with flipping off a cop? FN communists on this site **** me off. Some firemen from Indiana cut me off in traffic last week. They got the finger. If a cop cuts me off or does some stupid stunt he's going to get the bird as well. Granny will get flipped off when she cuts me off.

Old 08-08-2003 | 11:49 AM
Right on Easter

Old 08-08-2003 | 11:52 AM
Wow. And now I know why young drivers get a bad name. Why would you be so proud of something like that? Thats just plain ol rediculous if you ask me... And your getting a Lightning?

-Mike

Old 08-08-2003 | 11:56 AM
Thumbs up

me and Louie, think to ourselves, what a wonderful world, or something

Old 08-08-2003 | 12:39 PM
Heres a pic of me a few years ago when I had my cobra...in my hands are three tickets I managed to aquire in one day..time span of about 4-6 hours...1 is for multiple.

1st is for Speeding, 60 in a 35, 2nd is the multiple..turning at a no turn, excessive display of acceleration & reckless driving, and 3rd is for failure to yeild at a stop sign. Some buddys and I went out for the day & just had "one of those days"...

Last edited by TINNMAN; 08-08-2003 at 12:41 PM.
Old 08-08-2003 | 12:51 PM
:o I keep forgetting---this is the internet----where anyone can say anything---and it is taken as the gospel truth.

Truth be known, all you cop bashing macho men (or should I say 'boys') probably quake in your boots whenever you see a cop......"Oh god, I hope he doesn't stop me" hahahahahah....I can't imagine anyone in their right mind would brag about getting a ticket. Look in the mirror, is that a big "L" on your forehead? (and that doesn't stand for Lightining, bucko).

Quick Reply: Tickets?!?!