Lightning

Wheres your switch?

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2003, 11:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old 08-08-2003, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by 93Cobra
Are any of the chip vendors going to speak up about this? I corrected my problem - somewhat - by letting my switch just lay there. The radio gets better reception, but not the greatest. When i contacted my chip vendor about this, they said to send it back to them and I would get a revised chip with shielded wiring... this would take the static out of the radio. That is fine, BUT, I drive my truck daily. How in the world am I going to yank the chip, send it back, and wait for the new one to arrive? That could take the better part of a week. I should at the VERY VERY LEAST be able to have a core charge of some sort so that I can receive the new chip, swap, and send the old one back. I have bought many items and spent a fair amount of money at this vendor, and this is the treatment I get? Mike will not take care of me on this, and I am extremely disappointed. Maybe I will have to search elsewhere for parts
My radio reception was non-exsistent in the Cobra with the Diablo flip chip, currently there is a Superchip single program in there with perfect reception. I don't get it. -Mat-

Old 08-09-2003, 07:18 AM
Banned
Old 08-09-2003, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by Flying ****
SMOKING

Quick Reply: Wheres your switch?