Lightning

Whos Engine Bay Is This?

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2003 | 12:36 AM
Originally posted by jc_atl
what rims are those on the HD? Are they boyd's?
They look like Boyd Coddington Shysters. I have been thinking of buying them for close to a year now, I just keep spending my money on gas fast parts rather then look good parts. -Mat-

Old 08-25-2003 | 12:40 AM
Silver-Bolt did make about a dozen, but I believe he sold them all. I have also heard that Billet flow has their 'version,' but it is like $600 whereas Silver-Bolt had em for like $400.

-Kimball

Old 08-25-2003 | 01:39 AM
If you want the propipe email me at ronm@advancedfinishing.com I will hook you up! Much less than Billetblow Oh I think I spelled that incorrectly!!!

Old 08-25-2003 | 01:50 AM
Originally posted by Struck in AZ
Rob G doesn't actually make the tube...Mike Phillips (BaBolt) made the original 'proPIPEs' and I think that Doug at Billet Flow may have made one or two. The MAF is actually hidden on the bottom of the tube where it can't be seen. It uses the electronics out of the L for the MAF but the tube itself is about 95-96mm if I remember correctly. I think you may be out of luck hunting one of these down...Mike only sold a few of them and most of those were the pieces to make it (I've got one sitting out in my garage waiting to be welded ) and I don't know if Doug is actively making them. There was one for sale in the classifieds a while back and I thing it was going for somewhere around $500...not bad for a nearly 'one-off' piece that not everyone and their brother is going to have when they pop the hood.

I'll post a pic or two if I can hunt them down.

fyi billetflow was the one that made the pipes in the 1st place for babolt along with his throttle bodies. mike in fact however insisted on doing all the fitting polishing and final assembly of all the parts he sold.

ok so i dont know all the facts but that is the story that i did here from doug at nmra columbus while talking with sal and the guys from amazon racing.

Old 08-25-2003 | 02:26 AM
You can order the pipe from Billet Flow and the wheels on Rob’s truck come from Billet Specialties.

Old 08-25-2003 | 03:19 AM
|
Thanks all, I will contact Billet Flow about the pipe

Quick Reply: Whos Engine Bay Is This?