Lightning

Why are people so JELOUS!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2003, 07:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some jerks in a raised GMC serria 4 door threw an empty diet pepsi can on my tonnou cover while i was in my truck on morning at school, i looked and it did not cause a single scratch, so i went to throw it away and the trash can was near there truck, one of them comes out and starts talkin *****, he says turn the f around and walk off, i was like, dude, i dont even know u, why did u through this at my truck, he was like, dont *******ing talk to me, turn around, i could see this was going to turn into my first fist fight ever, but then two of his buddies jumped out of the truck, so i had no choice but to walk off, sometimes i wish i carried a shot-gun in my truck so i wouldnt have to deal with these kinds of ignorant people, just kidding to an extent. They were all under 18 and i was 18 so i couldnt fight with them anyways, not to mention im 6'1" and 140 lbs, and they were somewhat built. But i narked his @ss out and prinicpal and crap talked to him and such and if he gave me one little bit of trouble, he would see him self outta school for quite some time, never even gazed at me afterwards. A lot of highschoolers are cool and all but then there are the select few @ssholes who have *****s up there @ss who should be disaplined.

Last edited by Dman25; 09-04-2003 at 07:05 PM.
Old 09-04-2003, 07:07 PM
sad people do that, When my drove the L to my senior year of hs I didn't ahve any problems, but its helps to have no real enemies and being bigger and having people not wanna mess with you.

that coupled with everyne in my area knowing that lightnings are bad ***.

Old 09-04-2003, 08:07 PM
Certified Goat Breeder
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Thumbs up

I don't have a Lightning but, nobody messed with me when I was High School because I was 23.

(hey, maybe that's why I ain't got no Lightning)

Old 09-04-2003, 10:34 PM
We Got Next...

We should form a jealous Azz Beater Club. When this stuff happens We ALL go to the school and wait outside when the bell rings the first person that pisses His pants when He see's Us receives My size 13 in His Star Hole..

Old 09-04-2003, 10:57 PM
Well guys belive me or not I have read almost every respose to my situation and here is what i have come up with>

1. I failed to mention that I MAKE the payments on my truck. And my parents did not just GIVE me my truck. I put $2500 down on it and i think that I busted MY A$$ off for that.

2. Im not going to start any more **** with me or my truck unless i am confronted by the suspect.

3. I filed a Police Report and I have servalence(sp) on my truck this week to prevent any more wrong doings.

4. I will NEVER park that far away from the cameras at school again.

5. I LOVE MY TRUCK. And even though i am 17 I think that i deserve the same respect as any adult that pays for some thing big or small. That truck is my life and i wont give it up, over some childish ***** at school.

Old 09-05-2003, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by seattlesnake
Jeez I really do get sick of people who feel compelled to puke their religeous philosophys on others.

Especially those who can not spell.

How bout, thou shall keep thine religeous puking to thine self!
It is also philosophies and about.

Quick Reply: Why are people so JELOUS!!!!!!!