Lightning

JDM customers beware!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2003 | 09:25 AM
|
Jim why are you trying to hold me responsible for chips my former roomate has.... I have one of your loaner chips that I will gladly sent you back when you send me my flip chip..Heck I'll send both the chips back just give me my flip back . you ought to give me the price of the tune back too since you couldn't keep it running...

Old 10-08-2003 | 09:26 AM
This is a banner day for me. For the first time in history Ray and I are on the same page. I gotta give you props Ray. You call em as you see em. And you are correct. There is just way to much smoke from JDM for there to be no fire.

Jerry

Old 10-08-2003 | 09:45 AM
|
Jim-- you had your chance. the 1377 cod was the cost of the cams and to have them installed...thats all i wanted and i would have turn my back and ran like hell. You know i ask for stage 3 crowlers i could care less if you put stage 2 in everybody elses. I got you on tape saying i have 3's in my truck. why should i pay for gas when you told me my truck should be trailored. I should charge you mileage.. I also should get my money back for the fuel rails that are not needed and that i didn't authorize. and the price of the tune... By the way its funny how i can talk to you now but couldn't get you on the phone for the past month...

Old 10-08-2003 | 09:50 AM
Former Sponsor
Nick,

There was nothing worng with the tune it was the spark plugs that was causing spark blow out. I felt it was ironic that you were asking for more than the cams back. I offered to give you the money back on the cams bacause you said you rather have the stage 3's. This was after you had already put couple thousand miles on the stage 2's. I find it ironic that you ask for money back when you don't even keep to your word to send me my chips back. My UPS log sheet doesn't lie. Their is a lot more that can be brought up here like taking $1000 off the price of the bill to try to keep you happy and that brought me down to making no profit and now I am losing money for giving you the price of the cams back and you still have my chips. I am leaving the building now. I'll be back around 5 PM and I will let everybody know what was done to your truck and how much it should've cost and bring up all the post that you and your roommate made when you didn't get your way with me and I have to say that did play a factor on the reason why you got $1000 off your bill. This isn't the first time these types of post have been made.

Jim@JDM

Old 10-08-2003 | 09:50 AM
F150online
Founder
Ok, we've heard both sides. This post will remain, but it's time to close it and let both parties work this out offline.

Quick Reply: JDM customers beware!!!!