Lightning

JDM customers beware!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2003 | 11:24 PM
Waiting for Tim Skelton's reply on proper procedure for posting without getting sued.

Old 10-07-2003 | 11:25 PM
Originally posted by Ayrton
Did you stop to consider the reason everything turned out fine is the 7 pages of thread?
Umm i dont think so.... it turned out fine b/c the guy called Jim the next day.. for the first time ...and straightened it out...

Old 10-07-2003 | 11:26 PM
This thread will not turn into a anti JDM thread as long as you guys allow time enough for JDM to respond and stop with all your popcorn and free post crap. The guy that started this post has a RIGHT to post his experiences and, according to his story, has been in contact with JDM already. Please allow him the courtesy to post whatever he wants.

Also, please allow JDM the same courtesy to post a rebuttal to said post. Maybe this guy is full of it and is just here to start crap, or maybe the story is totally bogus. Either way, until proof of what transpired is given, or proof that this is a total lie is given, I suggest everyone just sit back and wait for JDM to respond.

The only reason most threads like this get closed or turn into bashing threads is because of some members looking for free posts or someone sees an oppurtunity to grind the axe they have been carrying for quite some time.

WE SHOULD BE ABOVE THAT KIND OF THING GENTLEMEN

Old 10-07-2003 | 11:27 PM
Originally posted by easterisland
For what it is worth I know Nick. He isn't the kind to just fool around. He has had the quickest Lightning in TN for a long time. He has had one of the nicest Lightnings in the country as far as I am concerned for a long time. He has been a board member for a long time.
If he posted this here it was probably due to the fact that JDM really did rip him off.
What is wrong with posting the truth about what was done to him?
I don't want to get involved with this from a business standpoint, but I can also vouch for Nick, I have known him for years, he's bought lots of stuff from us, as well as other vendors. He has no "loyalty" issues, and is a great person. Just don't want to see people tear Nick apart for being some kind of "new guy trouble maker".

Old 10-07-2003 | 11:29 PM
Originally posted by E-luzion
Umm i dont think so.... it turned out fine b/c the guy called Jim the next day.. for the first time ...and straightened it out...
My point is still valid…

Who’s to say what would or will happen if this person had never posted this thread? One way or another JDM is going to have to address the situation. I am sure there are some JDM haters who are sporting wood right now, but personally I only hope the guy gets his problem resolved to his satisfaction.

Old 10-07-2003 | 11:29 PM
This thread is already different from that. Nick has taped conversations with Jim where Jim says he will refund the money, yet hasn't. He also refused the two COD shipments...

Old 10-07-2003 | 11:30 PM
And did Jim no you were taping him? You do know that is illiegal don't you?????? Post it up bubba, I wanna hear it!

Old 10-07-2003 | 11:32 PM
My point is still valid…

Who’s to say what would or will happen if this person had never posted this thread? One way or another JDM is going to have to address the situation. I am sure there are some JDM haters who are sporting wood right now, but personally I only hope the guy gets his problem resolved to his satisfaction.
How is your point valid.... the guy came on here in a rage and started bashing the hell out of JDM... AND HE ADMITTED NEVER TALKING TO JIM... maybe if he had gone straight to Jim in the first place, he wouldnt have had to start the post in the first place...

And like I said in my first post.. call Jim.. maybe there was a misunderstanding that can be clarified

Old 10-07-2003 | 11:34 PM
Originally posted by whip
And did Jim no you were taping him? You do know that is illiegal don't you?????? Post it up bubba, I wanna hear it!

No it's not.....you can tape...texture...bed and paint... on your phone if you want to.

It is only illegal to put a tap on someone elses phone.

Rocks

My point is still valid…

Who’s sporting wood right now

Originally posted by easterisland
This thread is already different from that. Nick has taped conversations with Jim where Jim says he will refund the money, yet hasn't. He also refused the two COD shipments...
Its also illegal to tape a conversation without the other party knowing... so now lets not go there...

Old 10-07-2003 | 11:36 PM
My point is valid because up to this point the poster has not gotten his issue resolved after speaking with Jim several times as he stated and even recorded the conversations.

I am not attacking JDM, I am only pointing out that the squeaky wheel gets the grease…so to speak.

Originally posted by whip
I was thinking the same thing...If he does have tape to prove his side of the story is JDM still ripping him off?

I know in TN it is legal to tape phone conversations as long as one party knows the call is being taped, but interstate calls may be subject to a different law.

How is your point valid.... the guy came on here in a rage and started bashing the hell out of JDM... AND HE ADMITTED NEVER TALKING TO JIM... maybe if he had gone straight to Jim in the first place, he wouldnt have had to start the post in the first place...

And like I said in my first post.. call Jim.. maybe there was a misunderstanding that can be clarified

You think your gonna get a discount for throwing yourself on the sword?

Maybe a brownie point or two with the other "followers", but NO DISCOUNT....LOL.

Rocks

Old 10-07-2003 | 11:38 PM
I say this thread should be allowed to run AT LEAST as long as the last REM thread did......its only fair
Dale

Quick Reply: JDM customers beware!!!!