Lightning

JDM customers beware!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2003 | 11:49 PM
Originally posted by E-luzion
How is your point valid.... the guy came on here in a rage and started bashing the hell out of JDM... AND HE ADMITTED NEVER TALKING TO JIM... maybe if he had gone straight to Jim in the first place, he wouldnt have had to start the post in the first place...

And like I said in my first post.. call Jim.. maybe there was a misunderstanding that can be clarified

Dude, get a grip. Nick got his truck back from JDM a long time ago. If this was a rage thing he would have posted the day after he found out about the stage II cams. He didn't.
Sounds to me like he spoke with Jim then when Jim got back from Lightning Fest probably spoke with him again...
I don't know the exact details, but Nick isn't one to fly off the handle.

Old 10-07-2003 | 11:50 PM
Originally posted by whip
Damn, don't you guys work???? I want to go to bed, but all this lawyer talk is keepin' me awake!

GO TO BED WHIP HAHAHAHAHA

u going up friday.. im watching the sox 2 morrow....

Old 10-07-2003 | 11:51 PM
Good info on taping phone calls, looks like he should have no problems with his tapes…

http://www.spyman.com/laws.htm

Old 10-07-2003 | 11:52 PM
Originally posted by retics4me
WOW that is bad even for JDM
When somebody puts it that way, you know your business model needs revising.

Ummm, maybe.....The L has been relieved all dragway duties, and will recieve no further mods due to the AC project, but I might go up just to watch the races.

Originally posted by easterisland
Dude, get a grip. Nick got his truck back from JDM a long time ago. If this was a rage thing he would have posted the day after he found out about the stage II cams. He didn't.
Sounds to me like he spoke with Jim then when Jim got back from Lightning Fest probably spoke with him again...
I don't know the exact details, but Nick isn't one to fly off the handle.
Maybe he isnt the type of person to fly off the handle... but he might have to discuss his issue with Jim again... and ill say it once again maybe there was a misunderstanding that needs to be clarified

Aryton is MA you cant record a conversation without the other party knowing... if it ever did go to court.. if the other party never gave consent the tape would be inadmissable.... i believe that is the law in MA... not 100% sure...
That is certainly possible…I of course can’t know all state laws.

I agree this should be discussed directly with the vendor in question, but I think it has gone beyond that.

Old 10-07-2003 | 11:55 PM

Nothing beats the classics - Late night JDM drama

Old 10-07-2003 | 11:55 PM
Originally posted by whip
Ummm, maybe.....The L has been relieved all dragway duties, and will recieve no further mods due to the AC project, but I might go up just to watch the races.

line locks are in and im bolting the 6er on.... so im heading up.. gotta meet up with Don C first though...

Old 10-07-2003 | 11:57 PM
Originally posted by Ayrton
That is certainly possible…I of course can’t know all state laws.

I agree this should be discussed directly with the vendor in question, but I think it has gone beyond that.
It has Aryton.... and nothing positive comes from these post.. that is why ive posted like 15 times... its the same thing over and over... take it up with Jim again if need be...

Old 10-07-2003 | 11:58 PM
I find it interesting that we are all introduced to these vendors courtesy of this sight, but if someone gets a raw deal from one of them, they are not suppose to voice the issue on the very location that put them in contact with that SUPPORTING vendor.

Rocks

Old 10-07-2003 | 11:58 PM
Originally posted by MISTERgadget

Nothing beats the classics - Late night JDM drama

ok i have to give you credit on your picture selection

Old 10-08-2003 | 12:00 AM
Re: Re: JDM customers beware!!!!

Originally posted by SVT150
I don't think so

NOOO WAY someone is driving my L no 1100 miles.
1/4 mile at atime.

Old 10-08-2003 | 12:00 AM
Originally posted by 03LightninRocks
I find it interesting that we are all introduced to these vendors courtesy of this sight, but if someone gets a raw deal from one of them, they are not suppose to voice the issue on the very location that put them in contact with that SUPPORTING vendor.

Rocks
Rocks let me ask you a question... do you think its right for someone to post their bad experience... have people bash that company.. then find out he straightened out his situation with that vendor?

Old 10-08-2003 | 12:01 AM
Maybe he isnt the type of person to fly off the handle... but he might have to discuss his issue with Jim again... and ill say it once again maybe there was a misunderstanding that needs to be clarified
So how many times does one call a tuner because he got ripped off before one decides to post about the experience. Once, twice, three times or ten times?
What misunderstanding? That JDM installed the wrong blower on his truck or that JDM installed the wrong cams?

Quick Reply: JDM customers beware!!!!