Lightning

Vinnie....

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2003 | 12:32 AM
|
Vinnie....

well i was dozing off in one of my classes today and just thought how much it would suck if somebody (most likely a woman) driving who wasn't paying attention or whatever hit your truck, not even that hard, but just on the flames. Not just vinnie either, all you guys out there with flames, ghost flames and other custom paint jobs. Insurance probably doesn't cover that, but i could be wrong. well i just pray it never happens to you guys. sorry, it was just on my mind and had to put it down.

-Sean

Old 10-22-2003 | 12:47 AM
Dude, it's wrong to even think about that kind of stuff.

Old 10-22-2003 | 12:48 AM
FuB
Alright its all good guys I just knocked on the biggest peice of wood with a telephonepole. I hope that covers it.

Old 10-22-2003 | 12:52 AM
|
Originally posted by dirtchicken
Dude, it's wrong to even think about that kind of stuff.
sorry man, i just think about that stuff in mech. engineering. i see damaged cars and just think how much worse it would be if it was painted, not just the L's, any custom painted vehicle for that matter.

Old 10-22-2003 | 01:08 AM
I guess its Bad Karma and they arent going to post, I dont blame them

Old 10-22-2003 | 01:20 AM
I kinda think of it as Blowing a stock motor. Most guys would get a built one. If my L gets messed up it would just be a blank canvas for Terry@Pro-glass to design a new paint scheme.

VINNIE

Old 10-22-2003 | 02:04 AM
Originally posted by VINNIE
I kinda think of it as Blowing a stock motor. Most guys would get a built one. If my L gets messed up it would just be a blank canvas for Terry@Pro-glass to design a new paint scheme.

VINNIE
How did i knew he would say a thing like that !.......

Old 10-22-2003 | 07:29 AM
Vinne is always postive.

Old 10-22-2003 | 07:53 AM
Re: Vinnie....

Originally posted by MicLightning
well i was dozing off in one of my classes today and just thought how much it would suck if somebody (most likely a woman) driving who wasn't paying attention or whatever hit your truck, not even that hard, but just on the flames. Not just vinnie either, all you guys out there with flames, ghost flames and other custom paint jobs. Insurance probably doesn't cover that, but i could be wrong. well i just pray it never happens to you guys. sorry, it was just on my mind and had to put it down.

-Sean
I don't have flames on my truck but I did have a close call with a girl almost hitting my truck... She hit me instead of the truck though