Lightning

Legal speeding!

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2003 | 06:57 AM
|
Legal speeding!

A couple of weekends ago I ran as the "chase" truck in a 500 - 600 motorcycle charity run for a local fire fighter that was killed a couple years ago. I had got the bike that he owned running and helped to sponser the event so they asked me to run w/ tools ect. since I no longer had a bike... anyway, half way into the run we fell behind the last pack of bikes as they were "playing" every chance they got. I had two police bikes behind me and they saw a couple cars pull in front of me at a side street. They flipped on the lights and sirens so I pulled over to let tham catch up and figured I would too at the next light as we had police blocking every major intersection.....

When we started to pull over one of the police bikes pulled next to me and said "nail it".... so I did after about a mile and a half I caught up to the pack,, about 1 minute later the 2 police bikes re-appeared in my rear view mirror w/ big grins and they both gave the my co-pilot said we hit 85-90 in a 30 .. after the run the 2 motorcycle cops came over and gave their approval and were still laughing on how we left them so fast...

just a fun day,,,, nice bikes, nice cops, good looking women, fun in the L and all for a good cause!!!

Old 10-22-2003 | 08:20 AM
amazing...still waiting for the day to meet cops like that around here...

Quick Reply: Legal speeding!